Great to be well reffed

Do you know, i was thinking exactly that well into the game. I can hardly think of any bad calls. Maybe could have flashed a yellow at a certain point. Refs should never be the most talked about aspect.

Do you know, i was thinking exactly that well into the game. I can hardly think of any bad calls. Maybe could have flashed a yellow at a certain point. Refs should never be the most talked about aspect.

Maybe. But it wasn't a dirty or overly physical game. So no need really.

With var in there we have won both of our games and weren't denied a clear penalty. That lot meanwhile drew against a side that are below a team we leathered in the qualifiers and conceded a penalty in the process. Makes you think :rolleyes:

The difference is night and day over those two games. The worst we can complain about is some throw-ins going the wrong way at Ibrox. However despite losing a goal to one we did not have any big potentially game changing decisions being ignored or going the wrong way.

You hardly see that in any game for us in Scotland never mind two in a row. We weren’t fighting against a ref in these games. It felt refreshing!

Back