Green brigade today

Not heard one peep about tav getting pelted with misses and I can't post pictures but wtf does the flag with the red triangle mean?
I posted on the match thread about this.

An inverted red triangle was the symbol used for political prisoners (ie Social Democrats and Communists) in the concentration camps.

What relevance it had today - I don’t know.

But how sad was it, that they guy was told to hold it up anytime they would be on the camera.

An inverted red triangle was the symbol used for political prisoners (ie Social Democrats and Communists) in the concentration camps.

But how sad was it, that they guy was told to hold it up anytime they would be on the camera.
Just read its something to hamas mate something they use in there propaganda videos

I know for a fact that the stewards were turning a blind eye to folk entering that section without tickets today - I didn’t believe it would be possible - but when you saw how rammed it was I thought it must be true.

Apparently loads of them were going in without tickets to the game and it’s very easy because of the standing section.

I know for a fact that the stewards were turning a blind eye to folk entering that section without tickets today - I didn’t believe it would be possible - but when you saw how rammed it was I thought it must be true.

Apparently loads of them were going in without tickets go the game and it’s very easy because of the standing section.

I did think the same, it looked absolutely rammed.

Double the stench

A bigger concern should be why they are allowed to run right up to the advertising boards when our players are taking Corners and throw ins.
And yet our board have failed to issue a statement expressing concern about the safety of our players and staff at the theatre of shame. Strange that Father Collum threw the missiles away without handing them to the police? I'm sure the cameras at Torbett Towers will identify the culprits and justice will be swift...

It's recently been used to support violent resistance by Palestinians against Israel. The protests on the university campuses in the US used these flags.

And yet our board have failed to issue a statement expressing concern about the safety of our players and staff at the theatre of shame. Strange that Father Collum threw the missiles away without handing them to the police? I'm sure the cameras at Torbett Towers will identify the culprits and justice will be swift...
A statement? They’ve moved season ticket holders and locked out Rangers fans to accommodate them at Ibrox.

I actually thought it was something to do with the IRA "sniper at work" sign.

What is it with crackpots and flags the two seem to go hand and glove

Security wise it is a dump of a stadium. Where in the lower sections of most stadia you walk up to get out and get to a refreshment stall in Parkhead you walk down to pitch level. This results in people being allowed/having an excuse to leave their seats and go and abuse/throw things at officials and players. As has already been pointed out they employ their own security so nothing is done to move these people on. I sit in the G R near a stairwell and see fans being told to move all the time. The added problem is that these animals (sorry animals) are therefore no where near their seat so identification become harder if nigh impossible. I am sure we can all quote occasions when objects have been thrown and no arrest. If fact when the coins came raining down from Dallas corner during the Celtic shame game I don't remember any arrests being made. Perhaps they should be made to install netting at the bottom of each set of stairs.

Not something you want to see after Hillsborough otherwise you'd want them caged up, problem is after the Hibs fans at Hampden and Motherwell fans assaulting McCulloch with an umbrella and a half bottle of vodka whizzing by Borna's head and the numerous other attacks.
Yea we have had our incidents but it's because of that you can see clearly how things are reported and dealt with.
Rangers fan/player = fair target/nothing to see here

Last edited:
Security wise it is a dump of a stadium. Where in the lower sections of most stadia you walk up to get out and get to a refreshment stall in Parkhead you walk down to pitch level. This results in people being allowed/having an excuse to leave their seats and go and abuse/throw things at officials and players. As has already been pointed out they employ their own security so nothing is done to move these people on. I sit in the G R near a stairwell and see fans being told to move all the time. The added problem is that these animals (sorry animals) are therefore no where near their seat so identification become harder if nigh impossible. I am sure we can all quote occasions when objects have been thrown and no arrest. If fact when the coins came raining down from Dallas corner during the Celtic shame game I don't remember any arrests being made. Perhaps they should be made to install netting at the bottom of each set of stairs.
Fully agree and if that is the reason for allowing them access to rush to the hoarding to attack and abuse players close up, then it needs addressing.
Yesterday when Tav handed over metal objects thrown at him, Collum has an obligation to protect player safety. The items should have been handed to the 4th official and in a normal scenario it then goes to the filths head of security and the match commander

Fully agree and if that is the reason for allowing them access to rush to the hoarding to attack and abuse players close up, then it needs addressing.
Yesterday when Tav handed over metal objects thrown at him, Collum has an obligation to protect player safety. The items should have been handed to the 4th official and in a normal scenario it then goes to the filths head of security and the match commander
It was very odd but that is Collum.

Celtic came out with a statement within 24hrs when objects where chucked on to the pitch at Ibrox

well there was a well known English journalist up here covering the game for the Herald, a "clean" pair of eyes will be all over this incident as well of the songs of terror, wont they,or will it be a case of "Silence is Golden"

Not something you want to see after Hillsborough otherwise you'd want them caged up, problem is after the Hibs fans at Hampden and Motherwell fans assaulting McCulloch with an umbrella and a half bottle of vodka whizzing by Borna's head and the numerous other attacks.
Yea we have had our incidents but it's because of that you can see clearly how things are reported and dealt with.
Rangers fan/player = fair target/nothing to see here
Don't mean solid fencing etc., just netting that we have behind the goals at the prematch warm ups at Ibrox.

well there was a well known English journalist up here covering the game for the Herald, a "clean" pair of eyes will be all over this incident as well of the songs of terror, wont they,or will it be a case of "Silence is Golden"
I would guess if a newspaper or any media outlet is overly critical they don't get access next time.

Henry Winters report is up on the Herald website but unfortunately behind a paywall so can't read or copy to post.

If anybody knows how to get round the paywall would be very interested reading it.

Because Celtic employ their own filth-minded stewards and security.

Did you see the steward hugging Maeda? It was pathetic.
Would you, as a Bear, work as a steward there?
I'd guess naw, for obvious reasons. Would you have members of the filth fraternity stewarding at Ibrox? Once again I'd guess naw. Struggling to see why you have an issue with the employment of stewards at the paedodome.

Henry Winters report is up on the Herald website but unfortunately behind a paywall so can't read or copy to post.

If anybody knows how to get round the paywall would be very interested reading it.
Mohamed Diomande appeared to catch Matt O’Riley as he looked to open up his body inside the box.

The Celtic goalscorer fell dramatically, and the initial decision was to point to the spot.

On the face of things, this looked to be the right call, however, a lengthy VAR check was carried out with the view from Steven McLean that it was actually O’Riley who kicked into Diomande. It’s hard to argue this wasn’t the case.

Collum checked the incident on the monitor again and he stuck by his on-field decision. However, we feel he did get this one wrong, although it is important to recognise that it is debatable.

Verdict: Incorrect decision

Back