Greg Aitken another incompetent official

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
I don’t care what people think he is, but he is a complete and utter sh!tebag of an official.

Was out golfing and just seen three separate incidents that he should have been asking Don the rebel song singer Robertson to have a look at.

No point having VAR if you have absolute clowns like Greg Aitken in charge of decision making.

How can anyone justify paying that to sit and absolute shit his pants to make a decision..

Just said this on another thread but, match officials are terrified of the massive fallout that always happens if decisions in games are given against the tramps, Its cheating, pure and simple!

You just need to look at the fall out from the Hearts game and Rodgers verbally attacking Beaton, knowing that when he previously did that Beaton's family was subjected to threats and sectarian abuse from scum supporters which did result in 3 of their fans being charged and convicted.

Last edited:
I don’t care what people think he is, but he is a complete and utter sh!tebag of an official.

Was out golfing and just seen three separate incidents that he should have been asking Don the rebel song singer Robertson to have a look at.

No point having VAR if you have absolute clowns like Greg Aitken in charge of decision making.

How can anyone justify paying that to sit and absolute shit his pants to make a decision..
The cheating was on a new level today

They are trying to suggest that there was a foul on Johnston before that Aberdeen penalty was denied. If it's the one I'm thinking of then there's absolutely no way that it's a foul, it's just plain cheating. They will go out of their way to find anything that's to the benefit of the bheasts, it's happening most weeks especially when a team is looking like giving them some problems. Teams just aren't allowed to compete with them.

They’ll make up some story like they did with the hand ball in our game. This is what they do, concoct some story or make believe incident ala the foul that VAR absolutely should not have gone back on in the last game. Bent corrupt 19th Century Terrorist boot lickers.
Already started. Apparently a bheasts was fouled before Vickers kicked the sheep player.

The one vickers kicks the sheep on the back of the leg. Has to be seen to be believed. Anywhere else on the park it’s a foul.
We've seen that type of incident loads. Twice involving Rangers players. The rules are that isn't a foul. The Aberdeen player wasn't getting the ball, and put his foot in to initiate contact.

Incredible that we are still talking about these calls after 3 years of seeing them.

They’ll make up some story like they did with the hand ball in our game. This is what they do, concoct some story or make believe incident ala the foul that VAR absolutely should not have gone back on in the last game. Bent corrupt 19th Century Terrorist boot lickers.
They'll be combing through the most flexible rule book in football as we speak.

interesting decision. Certainly didn’t look like there was much in the two lads going for a header

I’ve not witnessed as blatant cheating in a game of football at key moments as I did today. We’ve had big decisions against us vs that mob but Aberdeen today had two of the most incredible I’ve ever seen

It was disgusting to be completely honest

I said at the start of the season a majority of the referees are cheats, some on here said its just clancy. It's nearly all of them.

Some of them like Clancy and Robertson are out and out cheats. The rest are just scared of the media fall-out of making a decision which costs Celtc. Look what happened to Beaton after the Hearts game versus that lot at Tynecastle. Refs have destroyed any competition up here. What chance do other teams have when refs are compromised. ?

He checks the monitor in the Lawrence Dessers situation. Pretty certain he does too in the Dessers Lagerbielke one. So shouldnt he be checking the monitor for the 'foul' on Johnstone? Never a foul for me

Secondly, the commentators who hear the VAR seem pretty unable to say why its not a pen...

he waits till vickers commits a penalty then gives the foul., he could've gave the foul a lot earlier. It's cheating.

He points at the foul, yet the TV replays focus on Vickers foul, not showing us close up replays of the alleged foul on Johnson.

Some of them like Clancy and Robertson are out and out cheats. The rest are just scared of the media fall-out of making a decision which costs Celtc. Look what happened to Beaton after the Hearts game versus that lot at Tynecastle. Refs have destroyed any competition up here. What chance do other teams have when refs are compromised. ?
Mate you are bang on and I know you and I have agreed on various threads previously on this but today for me watching a big game as a neutral was just off the chart.

Anyone who either watched that today or watches it back MUST see it, it’s in plain sight

Notice the silence in the commentary from 13 until 30 seconds and then from 32 until 42 seconds of this clip

I reckon they were listening in to the VAR commentary, either that or they were just in complete shock and disappointment at how obvious a penalty it looked.

Last edited:
I dont buy this scared crap posted on here, they are cheats. Whatever the reason for their cheating is just people guessing and giving excuses 'windows', 'scared' etc it's simply cheating.

he waits till vickers commits a penalty then gives the foul., he could've gave the foul a lot earlier. It's cheating.
Correct how on earth could be play advantage to the manky mob with the ball bouncing around the box.
If he was playing on because he wasn't sure, surely it should have gone to VAR.
It was cheating.No discussion.

Latest posts

Back