Greg Stewart

As we get stronger as a club and keep progressing players like Stewart and Docherty whilst they may do a job will be the first ones the gaffer replaces.

Completely aggree he had a good 2nd half ,but why does he look so unhappy on the training videos
He is clearly being bullied by the squad and management then, get on the phone to the police we cannot allow Greg to be subjected to this any longer

He is always looking to try things and be creative and looks a good finisher. He's been unlucky not to have had more opportunities. He maybe isn't just as athletic a player as our coaching staff seem to favour.

Get the impression he'll have a big part to play in the second half of the season. Hasn't let us down anytime he has been called upon.

I could see Stewart starting against stranraer tbh. Hes a good player to have.
Greg Stewart could start against the mentally challengeds and do a great job , unfortunately Gerrard would have to change our formation to get the best of him . would love to see SG find a way to fit him in as I rate him .
Mind you when we played the mentally challengeds they got to play with 12 men with Clancy playing for them so for sporting integrity they should have allowed us the same by bringing Stewart on as our 12th man .

Reactions: TQ3
I think if we were really struggling without Alfie or Defoe Stewart, Jones or Kent could fit in for a game or two.

You can’t argue that he hasn’t done enough when given his opportunities

He’s slow but intelligent

The complete opposite of Barker and Ojo

I think one of the reasons Gerrard didnt bring in a 'third' striker is because he thinks Stewart can fill the role.

He's a classy player who's been unlucky not to get more game time, would rather see him play than Ojo or Barker.

He scored 2 today, each going to the opposite side of the keeper using different feet. He has an eye for goal. Add to that his link up play and clever passes, he is a better player than I first thought.
I hope he gets more game time over Barker and Ojo in the run in.

Back