Griffiths denies endangering crowd with flare

It happened, undisputed fact.
Establishing intent will only mitigate the sentence if found guilty.
This was dangerous, just a question of how dangerous,

I would think it can’t be too difficult to prove that deliberately kicking a pyrotechnic into a condensed crowd of people, burning hot enough to burn a hole in someone endangered the public.

The wee rat isn’t walking away this time, probably more so because there is no appetite to protect him these days, even from his own side. Given his previous and pending offenses, I would love to see him become a prison wife for a wee while.

He’s guilty. Done. But if people in crowds want to throw objects, then cry when objects are thrown back?
Seriously? One idiot throws a flare on the pitch and if that flare comes back and burns you leaving permanent scarring are you just going to accept it?

Griffiths kicking a lit pyrotechnic in to a crowded, mixed support of adults and kids can never be excused. If he was afraid it was going to be a danger to him he should have walked away and let the stewards who are trained to deal with them get rid of it.

Seriously? One idiot throws a flare on the pitch and if that flare comes back and burns you leaving permanent scarring are you just going to accept it?

Griffiths kicking a lit pyrotechnic in to a crowded, mixed support of adults and kids can never be excused. If he was afraid it was going to be a danger to him he should have walked away and let the stewards who are trained to deal with them get rid of it.
You’re 100% correct. In hindsight my post was way off, I just get frustrated with idiots throwing objects on the pitch. Not paper obv but example of that glass bottle smashing on the crossbar Copland last year, surely these people can be spotted. FYI thumb is scum, did he also not get away with asking for pics of underage girls. Paedo junkie

If the Crown decides there was no danger posed by the flare then the policy of holding fans to account for the dangerous act of bringing them into the stadium goes out the window.
No silly.
You can boot them at people.
Just not wave them in the air as intended by the manufacturer.

He needs the jail.
Just another waste of oxygen.
Could of caused a right accident.
Fans fleeing, someone getting burned.
Idiot is what idiot does.

Back