Grub at Bolton

It will NEVER catch on up here, especially the beer.

Maybe in a thousand years local authorities and the SFA will see sense, but I genuinely doubt it.

1980 "riot" - 42 years ago will see to that.

I haven't seen that the 2 times I've been to Bolton. It must be new this season or they don't do it in the away end

Why do they allow drinking at boxing & mma events in Scotland? Surely its more likely to kick off particularly the night time event.

Been to a few fights & enjoyed a nice civilised beer.

Because we can’t be trusted or should I say a small minority can‘t be trusted to behave the a normal human being whilst having a bevy.
100k plus went to Seville and no arrests. fans drinking all day. But as soon as they drink a pint at Ibrox from a plastic glass we will all kick off. I personally don’t think so. The fact is we are deprived of a match day experience that other fans in the uk can enjoy.

Don't see what the appeal of an overpriced pint in a plastic tumbler you'd have to drink in the passageways is personally.

I'm glad no booze is allowed at games. We simply cannot ever be trusted (Scottish society that is)

Bring the nice food though please.

They have a new fanzone that does beer & food.
We usually stop off at Chorley as very few if any pubs will serve away fans there. I would think the fanzone would be the same but will see the next time Accy play there.

I don't think that we are very popular with Bolton since we gubbed them 7 1 :D

We usually stop off at Chorley as very few if any pubs will serve away fans there. I would think the fanzone would be the same but will see the next time Accy play there.

I don't think that we are very popular with Bolton since we gubbed them 7 1 :D

There's 13 pubs/bars in the wee town between the stadium and Chorley.

Very pro Rangers too ;)

Back