Guts but no Guile

WATP

Thats how I’d sum us up tonight and of late, I think the early season form has dipped away and we see domestic teams starting to work us out better than previous. We lack a means to change things up and apart from Morelos we have no real class upfront. Grezda looks no better than Jones at Killie if not worse. Middleton is a boy still and it showed tonight. Coulibally looks a shadow of his early season form and we have Ejaria not mentally up for it! I just wonder if what we are seeing is the end of the honeymoon period....young players who had enthusiasm at the opportunity of playing in a big stadium for a big club, only to realise the true burden of responsibility of playing in Glasgow. We need some real experience in our team and quick or I see no opportunity at all for any silverware. Plus a proven goal scorer to compliment Alfie

Did you really need to start a new thread for that, there are already loads started, all saying the same thing in some way or other. This has all been said a million times over the past few weeks.

Did you really need to start a new thread for that, there are already loads started, all saying the same thing in some way or other. This has all been said a million times over the past few weeks.
Yes

People where saying at the start of the season we had far to many midfielders and look at how that’s turned out. We have a certain type of midfielder and all of them the jury is still out on.
Arfield is a good player but he is our only option in this position.
If I was Gerrrad I would wondering why so many players have completely lost form at the same time. You have Flanagan, Tav, Katic, Worrall, Ejaria, Coulibaly, Grezda, Middleton and Lafferty all completely out of form. It’s mental.

i agree with most but thought grezda did ok last night, i also think it'll take him maybe another few weeks before he's fully up to speed as he missed the end of last season and a full pre season

I think we still have too many players who don’t have the right mental strength and I feel this is starting to frustrate the manager.

Both domestically and in Europe we have got to the top of our league only to fall off a cliff.

Back