Guy that used to stand on the park at half time with a mic

His wife and son are Rangers fans.
He said on Simon Ferry podcast he was a Celtic supporter growing up. Follows Morton now apparently
His mum is a bluenose. My uncle done her flooring years ago, had a bit of the old tunnel in her garden.

Around the time of Advocaat, McLeish we went from Bill Smith to George Bowie and then either end of McLeish or Le Guen it was Adrian Coll took over. All Radio Clyde.

Around the time of Advocaat, McLeish we went from Bill Smith to George Bowie and then either end of McLeish or Le Guen it was Adrian Coll took over. All Radio Clyde.
It seems no matter who does it, the 1990s CD with the murdered sped up megamix version of EOS and FF must be jammed in the sound system, as it is still played each and every game no matter what. Seriously who decides these things because it can’t be the DJs themselves as none of them would willingly continue to play that bloody CD!B-D

Anyone remember the crossbar challenge when Green was there?
Was meant to be £50k rising to a million for the last game of the season.
Can remember it happening a couple of times and the guys attempting it barely getting the ball to reach the penalty area.
I doubt they would have received anything if they had hit the crossbar though.
They had another, to get a ball directly into the boot of a car from about the half way line to the corner flag.
I can hardly get the shopping in at the first couple of tries.

Back