Guy who done the Ibrox tour in a celtic top has released his video

EGw72mIXUAAHtap.jpg

I see he's already been at parkhead then.

S
Popped up to get tickets for the Wrexham game and a bloke walked past me at the ticket office wearing a green skip hat with a shamrock on it. Green jacket too and you could just tell he was one of them.

Now, there's no call for anyone to be walking that way unless they're going to the T.O. which he clearly wasn't.

I had a small laugh at the outwardly pathetic attempts of someone going out their way to be like that and couldn't ever imagine doing the same myself. If I was ever near the Piggery for no reason at all, I'd be making sure I didn't draw attention to myself.

Anyway...

Then I saw this when I was leaving...

In case it's not obvious from the blurry photo, he's doing a piece to camera.

What exactly is it that's wrong with them?

So, did you approach him and ask what his game is ?.

Hope we've no given him anything to put I his vlogs that'll give the media a big bad rangers field day.

Right so he makes videos going into club tours with their rivals top on? Bold, but i have to say im looking forward to the video. Will be funny seeing the looks he gets at Ibrox and will be similarly funny seeing him at Porkheid in a Rangers top

Should have been offered a shower and given a new (Rangers) top to wear.
feel sorry for the fellow tourers having to put up with the stench from that paedo top

So he's a youtuber.

Its ok doing that at a tinpot EPL rivalry. Not up here in Glasgow. Just asking for a sore one.

I'd like to think our fans are above that. As he said in the Etihad v Old Trafford one, he'll get the piss ripped out him - hopefully that plus an education about their extremely chequered history and love for terrorists.

So, did you approach him and ask what his game is ?.

No, like I said, I was in the car.

I also have no interest engaging with a Celtic fan doing it and ending up on their blog / youtube channel as they're looking for a reaction, clearly.

If he had been a tourist, again, I've got no interest in a publicity stunt he's trying to gain blog hits for.

Far better to laugh at / deride them from a safe distance like this forum

Last edited:
I think this one could be converted/reprogrammed.

It's not too late for him. He's clearly not a fully indoctrinated cult member just yet.

"Save Ninh Ly"

Hope we've no given him anything to put I his vlogs that'll give the media a big bad rangers field day.

Do you think whether he does or doesn't get a kicking is going to change anything in the media? Almost as baffling as what the guy is doing.

Good find. Seems like he'll be doing the piggery tour with a Rangers shirt on as well.

File this one under baffling.

if so, I’ve a feeling Declan & Co might leave him with a sore face..... somebody should point this out to him that the Bheasts have no personal control of their actions, let alone any personal hygiene standards.

The only logical explanation I can think of is he's done both tours and inexplicably picked the Knew Camp as his first stop of the day.

This will be what’s happened.

He needs to brush up on his football knowledge. Us first then them, always!

He looks like he is standing there pissing his trousers or waiting for skeleton to come along and give him a blow job

Right so he makes videos going into club tours with their rivals top on? Bold, but i have to say im looking forward to the video. Will be funny seeing the looks he gets at Ibrox and will be similarly funny seeing him at Porkheid in a Rangers top
The difference is he probably won't get in with a Rangers top on unlike us

Seriously I’m not taking the piss here but he should not have been allowed on the tour dressed like that.

I’m assuming they have made allowances for him being a “football tourist” but not being allowed entry to Ibrox might just have educated him in the rivalry.
Agree 100%

He should have been given a jacket to cover up that monstrosity, or refunded his tour money and told to come back showing appropriate respect to his hosts.

I'm amazed someone else on the tour didn't banjo him!

Back