H&H daily update.

Can somebody explain how to listen to the archive stuff offline? I can download the stuff on the Patreon site ok, but can’t work out how to download the older stuff.

Can somebody explain how to listen to the archive stuff offline? I can download the stuff on the Patreon site ok, but can’t work out how to download the older stuff.

If you find what you want on the archive site it should then take you to it on Patreon and you can download it the way you would any new stuff

I listen to it through a podcast app, Beyond pod and it lets you see all published episodes

If you find what you want on the archive site it should then take you to it on Patreon and you can download it the way you would any new stuff

It does take me to Patreon. There isn’t an option to download like I normally would by clicking the wee arrow and waiting until the circle goes green.
I can see an mp3 link, but when I click that, it just opens up a window and starts playing the pod like it would a video.

I listen to it through a podcast app, Beyond pod and it lets you see all published episodes

I can see all the episodes and listen to them no problem, I specifically want to listen offline though. I’m not sure if you mean that the player you mentioned has that function?

I can see all the episodes and listen to them no problem, I specifically want to listen offline though. I’m not sure if you mean that the player you mentioned has that function?
It does yes. Just download the pod you want then delete when you've listened to it. There's lots of different apps for podcasts, I've just always used Beyondpod, find it easy enough to use

I have been a member for the last few months, excellent by far, so much stuff on the site far to much to keep up with, but I try, daily update is first up for me, don't need newspapers/media, or any of their crap, if I want anything about my club H&H is my go to source.

It really is a great source for everything Rangers and non Rangers related.

Where else can you get your Rangers fix, EPL and foreign football mixed in with music shows, debate shows, general chit chat, RBR, a simpsons pod, a wrestling pod, nfl etc. It really is great, and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I got a few funny looks yesterday as I was listening to the Blue Harvest Family Guy pod. I’m on holiday and was sat by the pool laughing away at some of the ridiculous and random stuff being discussed. The part about Big Bird from Sesame Street had me in stiches :D

usually download from i tunes - for some reason it keeps deleting old stuff i've not listened to everytime i reload things onto my ipod.

Need to find a solution - lost my way in the eck years cause of it.

Astounds me that Murray knew the personal details of DE and other trust board members but never knew that Craig Whyte was a fraud. So much for the self proclaimed "custodian" of the club.

It’s absolutely laughable for Murray to suggest that he was ‘duped’ by Whyte. He wanted out and didn’t give a shiny shite who he sold up to. With his contacts in the business world, a couple of calls would have been enough to find out what Whyte was all about.

What do you mean exactly? The youths games are pretty comprehensively covered and even interviews with the manager and players are read out on a weekly basis.

Where are the covered comprehensively, the big games get a mention but 95% go unnoticed?

I'm not complaining BTW just pointing out an area of the club that could get more coverage going forward.

Where are the covered comprehensively, the big games get a mention but 95% go unnoticed?

I'm not complaining BTW just pointing out an area of the club that could get more coverage going forward.

It definitely could but we don’t want to launch into an area we have no expertise in. If someone who follows the youths closely wanted to do it, we’d happily give them air time.

Has Mr Edgar semi retired?

Feels a bit like the IFL boxing YouTube channel were the main interviewer and voice of the channel has taken a step back and let the other guys take over, it’s good but just doesn’t seem the same.:)

Archive: https://heartandhandarchive.com/show-list/

Series (boxset style) shows I'd advise from archives to ease yourself in:
1. The Time Capsule
2. The Advocaat Years
3. Eck Era
4. War Years
5. The 50 Greatest Gers Goals Ever (this was fun)
6. Some of the interviews.

Just my opinion.

I have been using your link posted to listen to the War Years , fantastic stuff. It’s a part of our history which I knew verylittle about.

It’s the fifth day off in 2 years so guilt-free :))

Day off ? LOL, day off in perpetuity...
rf3kC2E.gif

I have been using your link posted to listen to the War Years , fantastic stuff. It’s a part of our history which I knew verylittle about.
Just finished it off last night.The absolute brass necked spivery of Llambias trying to steal the youth development money the morning of the EGM!

Back