H&H update today - no media packages sold this year.

JDC76

Official Ticketer
Anyone know why the club aren’t doing the paid for media access this year? Interested to know why it’s been dropped. Is it back to open access?

Anyone know why the club aren’t doing the paid for media access this year? Interested to know why it’s been dropped. Is it back to open access?
I think those who sponsor or take out advertising (Rangers Review would be one example) still get preferential access. Other than that, back to open house.

I think those who sponsor or take out advertising (Rangers Review would be one example) still get preferential access. Other than that, back to open house.
Cheers. Would be interested in decision rationale - wonder if they didn’t get the take up they expected or a wider change of view regarding media.

should be back to general media imo .that's now 2 major games and hee haw from the club to us the fans .....no good enough
Dunno what you mean mate? What were you expecting from the Club and for which two major games? It’s been general access since the start of pre-season so the last time there was restricted access was last season.

Does this mean Willie Vass will be back without having to pay? Think I read on here he had to pay last season and couldn’t afford to. Apologies if I’m wrong in that.

Dunno what you mean mate? What were you expecting from the Club and for which two major games? It’s been general access since the start of pre-season so the last time there was restricted access was last season.
I mean there was no press conference last week before kilmarnock and maybe I'm wrong was there 2 for tonight's ge

I mean there was no press conference last week before kilmarnock and maybe I'm wrong was there 2 for tonight's ge
I’ve no idea at all why they didn’t do a media conference prior to Killie. It was nothing to do with this change though, which came into effect weeks ago.

There were media conferences for all other games as far as I’m an recall and definitely for tonight (GvB and Lundstram).

Back