Hagi Baby

NathanK

I cannot express the happiness and love I have for Hagi, after hearing how desperate he was to get back to the squad to train and then play in the game during the week shows that he really wants to play for the club and show he deserves a spot in the team and then to hear how highly Gerrard rates his determination to improve EVERYTHING about him makes it even better to see and at this rate we are going to have a scary player if he keeps going at the rate he is going because he has the raw talent and if he keeps working hard the boy will do well for us and have a good career.

When Steven Gerrard specifically highlights you for professionalism and a will to improve - it’s a sign of a ridiculous driven player. We love to see it because he’s at our club but Hagi is doing it for himself and we are simply going to be the beneficiaries until he moves on. If he had real pace he would already be at the very top of the game.

I cannot express the happiness and love I have for Hagi, after hearing how desperate he was to get back to the squad to train and then play in the game during the week shows that he really wants to play for the club and show he deserves a spot in the team and then to hear how highly Gerrard rates his determination to improve EVERYTHING about him makes it even better to see and at this rate we are going to have a scary player if he keeps going at the rate he is going because he has the raw talent and if he keeps working hard the boy will do well for us and have a good career.
I think it’s Hagi’s boaby yer after.

From the moment he dragged us back into it and through against Braga, I have been a huge fan of his. All the talent in the world and a fantastic attitude to boot.
I fear we won’t get the best of him as someone else will snap him up from us, but I love seeing him play and hearing the great things his dad says about us.

Hagi gets no protection whatsoever from officials in our game let’s count how many fouls they get away with in him today,I’m assuming he will be starting.

Hagi gets no protection whatsoever from officials in our game let’s count how many fouls they get away with in him today,I’m assuming he will be starting.
Bit like Jack Grealish, "most fouled player in the premiership" last season as we were reminded every 5 seconds at the euros.
Hagi will go for big money and soon if the performances continue like this.

We're a great stop-off for him at this point in his career and he's great for us too. Like Gattuso before him, he'll go on to have a glittering career in bigger and better leagues, but what he'll learn here will help him achieve his ambitions.

Back