Hagi needs a song

BrownBear72

For a wee while now been thinkin young Hagi needs a song. The wee guy really gets it and as a result needs the (vocal) appreciation of the fans. Morelos has aboot 3 n cani kick his own arse so let’s get one goin for Hagi! Got to be a spin on Pilot - Magic with “Woah oh oh it’s Hagi ye knowww” but then my lack of lyrical skills lets me down - could be “woah oh oh its Hagi ye knowww, with his left or his right its a goal, it’s hagi ye knowww, he helped us kill terry munro (or ten in a row)” anyway, a know ma lyrics are pish but something along those lines help me oot guys, look forward to gettin this started

For a wee while now been thinkin young Hagi needs a song. The wee guy really gets it and as a result needs the (vocal) appreciation of the fans. Morelos has aboot 3 n cani kick his own arse so let’s get one goin for Hagi! Got to be a spin on Pilot - Magic with “Woah oh oh it’s Hagi ye knowww” but then my lack of lyrical skills lets me down - could be “woah oh oh its Hagi ye knowww, with his left or his right its a goal, it’s hagi ye knowww, he helped us kill terry munro (or ten in a row)” anyway, a know ma lyrics are pish but something along those lines help me oot guys, look forward to gettin this started
giphy.gif

He’s the best Romanian we’ve ever seen, number seven in our team, ohhhh Hagi, ohhhh Hagi!

He’ll score on the left, he’ll score on the right, Ianis you are dynamite, ohhhh Hagi, ohhhh Hagi!

We love you more than you’ll ever know, you helped bring the trophy home, ohhhh Hagi, ohhhh Hagi!

To the tune of The Real thing - you to me are everything

A friend of mine came up with this who isn't on FF

That should be reserved for Papac and never recycled

Papac doesn’t deserve this type of treatment

I always sang yeh heartbeat song for him.

Sasa, Sasa Papac runs down the wing for me. Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da

He's still contributed more than Hagi has this season.

A lot of hymns have good tunes which sound good when a big group of people sing them.

If you try and convert normal songs into football chants a lot of them don't sound right, it is hard for a big group of people to sing them, maybe they can only manage the chorus but that is it.

Could change onwards Christian soldier into a song for Hagi:

Onward Hagi soldier!
Marching as to war,
With the cross of Borna
Going on before.
Hagi, the royal master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See his banners go!

Ianis Hagis magic, He wears a magic hat,
And when The Gers came calling he said I fancy that,
He scores them with his left foot, He scores them with his right,
And when we win the league again we’ll sing this song all night
You sir have just nailed it on the 2nd or 3d reply. I'm assuming the tune is "my old man"

A lot of hymns have good tunes which sound good when a big group of people sing them.

If you try and convert normal songs into football chants a lot of them don't sound right, it is hard for a big group of people to sing them, maybe they can only manage the chorus but that is it.

Could change onwards Christian soldier into a song for Hagi:

Onward Hagi soldier!
Marching as to war,
With the cross of Borna
Going on before.
Hagi, the royal master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See his banners go!
sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

99 goals including countless important ones, and central to the style of our play.

He might be in a poor run of form, but that's just absolute lunacy.
Again mate, just need to agree to disagree, not looking for an argument and i probably should have just left Morelos out of the post as he’s pure marmite, but averaging 1 goal in every 3 games or so as the top striker is poor. If a goalkeeper only kept 1 shot out per every 3 games they’d be out on their arse. And if the goal is to lose possession then aye, Alfies the man.

Back