Hagi on Twitter

Pleasantly surprised he’s looking this good only three months down the line. Hopefully come summer he’s had a haircut and raring to go.

Certainly missed him, and has lead to us running Aribo into the ground.

Would have been useful to have for the run in, can see him flourishing even more next season (hopefully like his general form with us)

A goal or assist every 200 or so minutes, should have had a few more assists if it wasn’t for poor finishing, even if he wasn’t necessarily creating as much as normal.

Love him.

Can see obviously with the knee injury his muscle mass has evaporated in his leg, few months ahead still but he’s one who can hold his head high and be part of next seasons squad. Unlike most of them

Ianis Hagi hopes to return for Rangers before the end of the season.

The 23-year-old was expected to miss the entire campaign after sustaining a serious knee injury against Stirling Albion in January.

Hagi required surgery on his knee and Gers boss Giovanni van Bronckhorst ruled the attacking midfielder out until after the summer break.

But his dad, Romanian legend, Gheorghe has revealed that the Rangers star is targeting a return for the Europa League final on May 18 - if the Ibrox side can reach the Seville showpiece.

He told Sport Arena: "After eliminating Dortmund, Rangers have a very good chance. I see the same run as we had with Galatasaray.

"It's the fourth year since Gerrard has built a very good, winning team that has never lost in the league. After that, in Europe the wins didn't come, but now I see that this year they have continuity and very good results.

"If they got past Dortmund, they have the ability to play in the final. Ianis told me that he will play the Final. There are still two strong teams, Barcelona and Lyon, who are on the other side."

We’ve missed his 2 goals and 0 assists? He’s been as bad as the rest of the team domestically this season.
The longer you’re out the better previous contributions become. He’s capable of a bit of a magic, but blows very hot and cold. However, he was rank rotten this season until his eventual injury.

If we get him back fit for pre season I will be delighted m, would be amazed if he plays this season

forget this season
he started the pre-season well, looking on form
then the bastard Livingston LB put him out the game for weeks

I like him as a person and he comes across as a nice bloke, but he isn't that great and doesn't really add that much.

Beale tweeting about Rangers again. Clearly still has an affection for the club. Would he take the big job? Honestly have no idea if that would be good or not. Seems he’s the one behind any decent tactical showing we had under Gerrard

Pleasantly surprised he’s looking this good only three months down the line. Hopefully come summer he’s had a haircut and raring to go.

Certainly missed him, and has lead to us running Aribo into the ground.

Would have been useful to have for the run in, can see him flourishing even more next season (hopefully like his general form with us)

A goal or assist every 200 or so minutes, should have had a few more assists if it wasn’t for poor finishing, even if he wasn’t necessarily creating as much as normal.

Love him.
Maybe because it's I'm in the Monday club and rough but I found that hilarious.

Beale tweeting about Rangers again. Clearly still has an affection for the club. Would he take the big job? Honestly have no idea if that would be good or not. Seems he’s the one behind any decent tactical showing we had under Gerrard
What using the Liverpool script book on a fraction of the budget ?

We were exhausted by those tactics before him and Gerrard and the rest walked don't think I could stomach another wide cross give it to Morelos and hope something happens routine.

We have moved on.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder he’s a class act and with him and Alfie out yesterday it didn’t half show still annoyed about Gio taking off Ramsey and leaving Aribo on for 90+ I’m sure Steven Davis was gutted too losing faith in our management team huge game and we choked and handed a mediocre Celtic team the league title and a Champions league group stage place it hurts like hell and we really need to step up to the mark to save our season if we bow out of Europe and lose the semi final it’s been an absolute disaster for us and negligent in the extreme from the top to the bottom.

What using the Liverpool script book on a fraction of the budget ?

We were exhausted by those tactics before him and Gerrard and the rest walked don't think I could stomach another wide cross give it to Morelos and hope something happens routine.

We have moved on.

Fair point, I’m not advocating it - just interesting to see the general consensus.

I like Hagi, and much prefer him in an AM role as opposed to out on the wing as he is so slow it's unreal. Put legs round him and give him some quality players and I reckon he'll be absolutely fine next season.

That being said, like Kent, he needs to massively improve on his numbers and get back to where he was last season.

The boy is a good player. Shows up well in Europe. Two footed. Chips in with goals. Good work rate, can pick a pass. Romanian International.

We have missed him as an option for an off form Aribo or instead of Arfield or a number of others.

Hes not a world beater, he doesn't get better the longer he's out but he's certainly not useless.

When he got injured we were in a decent place. Not his fault we've fucked up in the league.

%^*& me, legs like absolute sticks. No wonder he’s had injuries, a severe lack of any kind of muscle there.

Don’t skip leg day Ianis

We’ve missed his 2 goals and 0 assists? He’s been as bad as the rest of the team domestically this season.

Amazing how players being injured always results in them becoming better players in fans eyes eh!

Another who was offering next to nothing before his injury

Hope for the boys sake he comes back strong but let’s not rewrite history here

Back