Hagi

His technique is really poor.

First touch tends to bounce off him.

Dribbles with long strides.

Bizarre passing.

Lovely guy who you’d think would be good at these things and clearly has a creative football brain but is just badly lacking when it comes to executing these basic skills.
Your eyesight is really poor

Your first comment is laughable

You dribble more than the harlem globe trotters

Bizarre comments

I came away from the game yesterday thinking Hagi was involved a lot but struggled being out wide. Killed our momentum a few times with him having to stop and check back.

I just watched highlights there and despite not being at his best or suited to his role, he had a good few key involvements. We had a loads of chances when he was on pitch and he was involved in nearly every move for them.

When he comes in off the right he takes up great positions and links up really well with Tav, Aribo and Arfield. Might not be easy on eye all the time, but he’s contributing.

He moved into centre a couple of times and put thro' some great balls. For me the No 10 is his best position. Unfortunately I think we will get a big bid for Aribo and he could go. I would then give Hagi a run in No 10 position

Bizarre passing.

Lovely guy who you’d think would be good at these things and clearly has a creative football brain but is just badly lacking when it comes to executing these basic skills.
Absolute nonsense

I thought Hagi was very good yesterday.

Should have came away from the game with another assist if Morelos hadn't missed his chance.

His vision and ability to slide through those defence splitting passes are invaluable to us.

Always starts for me. Form up and down but he’s a player on the rise and an appreciating asset. Offers something different and the numbers don’t lie. Fans need to show patience.

Bizarre passing.

Jesus Christ. This gets flung around a lot and often isn’t warranted, but this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here and I don’t need to tell you that’s some going.

I think you can already tell Gio is going to try and develop him and sees the positives he has as being worthy of starting games.

He's erratic for sure and has never for me totally adjusted with dealing with the physical side of our game-attributes like closing down and covering using result in daft fouls and getting caught wrong side of the ball etc. I'm not expecting him to be Terry Hurlock but I'm expecting decent covering as it's part of the game.
That would be fine as well if he was really positive on the ball but he is very uneven.
He and a few others are just needing to go up a bit if we want to navigate the next few months and come out on top. Stay where we are then we are reliant on them not progressing further.

His lack of pace hinders him at times but at times he is a step ahead of lot of his team mates, but believe if a good offer comes in for him then the club will accept it

His lack of pace hinders him at times but at times he is a step ahead of lot of his team mates, but believe if a good offer comes in for him then the club will accept it
I like him but agree with this. I think Gio and his team will have their eye on some good young players who fit the system.

Then again if he is kept, and clicks into the way we’ll be playing then fantastic. I am a fan of his. Purely for the will to try stuff to break down defences.

Just watched the highlights of yesterdays game on RangersTV. Hagi was integrally involved in most of the good things we did. Could have had a couple of assists, probably should have had a couple of assists, if others had done their jobs.

Back