Hall of fame for Jimmy Bell

humie

I’ve said this for a few years now and would’ve loved to see the smile on his face if he was still with us to be inducted but this has got to happen now. The man has been a great servant and deserves this ,he will always be the extra coach on that bench to me. Rip Mr Bell

Absolutely. There definitely needs to be something about Mr Bell in the museum as well.

From the Souness revolution, to 9 in a row, the dark days of 2012 and finally 55. Mr Bell was the one consistent, the, one who saw it all.

He was The Anchor of Rangers who held fast through all storms.

I’ve said this for a few years now and would’ve loved to see the smile on his face if he was still with us to be inducted but this has got to happen now. The man has been a great servant and deserves this ,he will always be the extra coach on that bench to me. Rip Mr Bell
Not convinced you’d have got a smile from him, but absolutely deserving.

Definitely.
Jimmy deserves is status in our Hall of Fame.
If anyone was A Ranger it was Jimmy.

I'm in 2 minds at the moment, should his collection be preserved in his office or be made available to the wider Rangers community in the new museum

May I also suggest honouring Jimmy with the accolade of calling The Founders Trail ,The Jimmy Bell Founders Trail ,a man steeped in Rangers traditions who basically moulded and shaped our foreign recruits to our club to what was rightly expected of them as a Ranger.

He was one of those people you knew even though you never got to know him.
The tributes from all the fans and current and past players tells its own story.
R.I.P. Sir.

Absolutely. There definitely needs to be something about Mr Bell in the museum as well.

From the Souness revolution, to 9 in a row, the dark days of 2012 and finally 55. Mr Bell was the one consistent, the, one who saw it all.

He was The Anchor of Rangers who held fast through all storms.
Hopefully a wee rendition of We Have an Anchor on Thursday night in his memory.

His admission to the HoF is not even debatable for me.

As others have mentioned, it’s a real shame that the honour would need to be bestowed posthumously.

Should've had a stand named after him whilst he was still alive.

The club have been oddly silent on any sort of permanent tribute to Walter.
Think Douglas Park mentioned he was going to consult the family etc and make a announcement before the end of the season? Maybe wrong though.

Back