Hamburg SV can they still make a play off ?

Need to win last two games and hope Fortuna Düsseldorf lose their last two. FD have Kiel away tonight which will be a tough game, but they finish at home to Magdeburg in their last game which should be an easy three points for them. You never know though.

Another season where they should have been comfortably promoted but fucked it against the worst teams in the league.

They couldn’t beat the team adrift at the bottom in two matches.
Not seen the division as weak on paper as this one, and still....

Its fair to say that "they've Hamburgered it" could apply in Germany as a generic term for blowing things, as "Spursed it" and "Hibsed it" is in England and Scotland respectively.

I am prepared to be positively stunned though!

Need to win last two games and hope Fortuna Düsseldorf lose their last two. FD have Kiel away tonight which will be a tough game, but they finish at home to Magdeburg in their last game which should be an easy three points for them. You never know though.
Dusseldorf drawing one and losing the other would be enough. Should HSV win the 2.

It's irrelevant anyway IMO, should the unlikely happen and they do sneak 3rd they won't win the playoff.

This is pathetic, even by their usual standards. Can't string 2 passes together

Wouldn't trust Hamburg to get their side of the deal done. So what FD do is irrelevant. Another season in Bundesliga 2 awaits.

Also the Bundesliga 2 team never wins the playoff anyway.

I think it had happened once in about 15 years when I looked before Hamburg’s playoff last year

More chance of this appearing in the top league next season.

b779cc239e0c3d07aa948380f8a020bc.jpg

You used to be able to maximise the screen on the bet365 iPad app but that doesn’t seem possible anymore.

There’s little point watching a football match for its own sake on a betting app where prices and scoreboard will change before you’ve seen the goal on the slightly delayed footage

You used to be able to maximise the screen on the bet365 iPad app but that doesn’t seem possible anymore.

There’s little point watching a football match for its own sake on a betting app where prices and scoreboard will change before you’ve seen the goal on the slightly delayed footage
lol, I ain’t used it for years but I remember that with tennis and darts.

Pathetic performance but not unexpected. They need a clearout at the very top, the manager is always the fall guy, but it’s the disfunctional board that are really doing the damage. Constant power struggles with the football taking a back seat.

Update - not any more.

The manager change has made them worse.

Yeah, they should have stuck with Tim Walter till the end of the season, but yet another change of manager to make it look like the directors actually know what they’re doing, when the reality is that they’re totally clueless.

Back