Hamburg sv trip

Pete_72

Going to Hamburg at the start of march and going to the game was wondering if anyone who has been could give me an idea of what good bars their are around the stadium with decent atmosphere

There's none near the stadium as such.

Get off the train at Stellingen and there is one straight across as you come out, shuttle imbiss I think its called. Not a pub as such but a big tent. Or if you come out the station and turn right then right again there is Unabsteigbar, which has an inside bit and an outside one.

Both of them are decent, I go to Unabsteigbar before the game then shuttle imbiss after.

There's also the tankstelle just off the reeperbahn too

Usually spent time in Tankstelle before going to game, not sure really what's close to stadium

Going to Hamburg at the start of march and going to the game was wondering if anyone who has been could give me an idea of what good bars their are around the stadium with decent atmosphere
Nah nothing hear the stadium as such but your ticket also gives you free transport get the subway to and from the reeperbahn (sp) plenty of bars but the tankestelle is the place to go! I’ve been twice and it’s brilliant! After the game you can stay behind in the stadium where the bar opens and have a few with the fans.

Have to say I think the Tankstelle is overrated on here slightly. The 2 pubs at Stellingen I mentioned have a better atmopshere on match day and if it's non match day then there are numerous better bars in the reeperbahn area

Been out a couple times, better to have an elsewhere before heading over to the stadium. The fan zone drinking stations are good too. One of my trips was my stay and the buggers had me doing pints half lager and half jäger. Certainly put a glow inside!

Went to Hamburg and they recognised we were from Glasgow and asked if we were Rangers fans (which we were) - offered us a free tour of the stadium after the game! Worth a blag as its cracking

Back