Hamilton Goalkeeper - *Threads merged*

Hamilton nearly took points off them last time. I don't care how they do it as long as they do it today.

I'm not watching the game but think it's probably likely that relegation fighting Hamilton are looking to get off to a good start at home in the opening 10 minutes rather than being fully focused on a draw.

How often does Allan McGregor time waste when we're in the lead or looking for a result that suits us? That's football.

I believe we should watch these bheasts closely, it is a massive part of what should be the case against corruption and the games not against us show how they pick up their 'incredible' records and how the title is usually won.

All goalkeepers will time waste if they have to, it's up to the refs to stamp it out, which they always fail to do.

All goalkeepers will time waste if they have to, it's up to the refs to stamp it out, which they always fail to do.
This goalkeeper and their players aren’t. It seems to be a clear tactic only used against Rangers. That’s what I’m saying

Yellow card.
Hamilton player? Yellow for pushing him away from the guy who he was standing over foaming at.
But its all fair and honest..

Run to get the ball and yep, runs back with it to take a goal kick. Is it only Rangers that these teams time waste against them??

Maybe Hamilton fancy their chances. Or you're suggesting that he's deliberately booting the ball back into play to give Celtic a chance of scoring?

griffiths stamps on accies p[layer and receives a yellow
This is why they need watching, Pedro's dossier was a line the club should be taking, they are aided and Rangers are hampered in most 'other' games, it is actually now bordering on blatant. This is effectively institutional bullying (corruption) and the only way to stop it is to fight it, lay down to it and it will continue

Griffiths stamped on their player...pushes one of them then forcefully pushes the refs hand away. Only booked and the Hamilton play booked for standing up for his team mate. Couldn't make it up.

Back