Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

We seem to have the fear way from home and/or plastic pitches. It just hasn't gone away, has it?

The ball is so erratic on this surface, it's making controlling it difficult. Also half the players are struggling to stay upright.

Personally I think these pitches are absolute dug shit.

I don't think our players are comfortable upping the tempo on this surface -
Accies players seem able to up the pace - they're obviously more used to it

We badly need some inspiration here. I’d hate to be going in level at half time. Or even worse if Hamilton managed to score.

Complacency and a generally poor attitude thus far. Really disappointing. The players need to earn the win rather than expect they'll be given it.

The pitch is no excuse.

Gerrard looks less than impressed by this pish.

It’s pedestrian.

Katic looks a different player. His confidence looks shattered.

Dundee are bottom of the league and have taken more points away from home than us. No wonder if we're going to put this effort in. Really need bollocked at HT.

Blame the pitch as much as we want but our attitude has been rank rotten..its like a training exercise..Katic is rotten and kent looks like he doesnt want to be there and shift any kind of leg..

They played alright at Rugby Park on a plastic pitch so it would be concerning if psychological barrier has appeared in the players minds since that game.

Key thing that happened in that game was the Murphy injury. It's had a psychological impact, they're all trying to avoid the same fate.

Like a fcking first division game,Need to score before half-time

Back