Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

What a goal.

Morelos with an amazing touch and getting himself in front of his marker, then an inch perfect pass.

Lovely clip from Kent.

Let's got this done the teddy bears!

Hamilton get a free kick so I take the opportunity to change tabs in preparation to post a snide comment on FF. In the 10 secs it takes me to log in I see on the thread we score a goal, tab back to my slightly delayed stream, and only get to see Kent celebrating. Absolute classic laptop loyal fail.

Sitting in Hammonds with Gareth from Cumbria who's part of West Cumbria Loyal.
Get in
Let's go

Why do we not play that into the box? Stupid short free kick, give it away and Candeias gets booked trying to win it back. So stupid.

Cracking finish but a needless yellow card why run into the fans when you know you will get a yellow ..although it is a stupid rule

Thank fuk we scored first, good goal. The pitch is brutal, that's a given, but some of our decision making is frightening.

That’s better.

I’ll just take the win the now get that monkey off our back and get away from here.

Because for some reason we just don’t seem to like these types of pitches. The level of quality in our play drops like a ton of bricks when we play on them.

This ref has let several challenges on Morelos go this half and now speaking to Tav about him for daring to react the once.

Ref’d to a different standard right enough.

Candeias obviously livid at Morelos' treatment there. McKinnon right in his face screaming abuse, Morelos ignoring it, and the ref speaks to Alfie. Despicable.

Back