Official Happy Birthday Rangers!

Erskineger

I know we have issues with the board about recent developments, but tomorrow should all be about Moses Mc Neil,William McBeath,Peter Campbell, Peter McNeil & Mr.George Goudie,without whom we wouldn't be here,let's celebrate our history, our heritage, let the world know,We Are The People, sing it loud, sing it proud.
WATP

Ronson

I’m as raging as the majority but we need three points and we deserve to celebrate our history.

I get the feeling and need to protest. But for 90 mins. Let’s lift the roof off.

By all means, demonstrate after the match. Front door if needed.

The board have fucked up. We know it. I’m sure they do (but won’t admit it). But we are bigger than this.

4LHAD

Yes many children going tomorrow let’s hope the outraged don’t spoil the atmosphere/occasion
Absolutely. Tomorrow is a truly unique occasion. I remember the 100th anniversary match v Arsenal as a 7 year old and recall the excitement and sense of occasion. Would hate people to be looking back on tomorrow, years from now, and remembering it for all the wrong reasons. It's a celebration of the greatest club in the world. For the founding fathers, Wilton, Struth, Waddell, Greig, Wallace, Smith and the countless greats who have served and represented the club, let's keep it a celebration.

Ronson

I’m as raging as the majority but we need three points and we deserve to celebrate our history.

I get the feeling and need to protest. But for 90 mins. Let’s lift the roof off.

The board have fucked up. We know it. I’m sure they do (but won’t admit it). But we are bigger than this.

4LHAD
Well said mate. Spot on.

I've said something similar on a couple of threads
It's a historic day and hope everyone is behind the team for 90 minutes and we celebrate with 3 points
Protest before or after the game and I'm sure there will be plenty other opportunities to protest this whole sorry fiasco of the Australia trip because I don't think the anger of the fans is going to subside on this

Totally agree all fans need to come together.
1) support the team, they will need us.
2) to celebrate our history.
Sing loud and proud.

People say this as if the players get 90 minutes support every week. They don’t. The crowd is dreadful the majority of the games. Protest is a must.

Fully agree. Tomorrow is all about the famous Glasgow Rangers. Let’s leave our frustration at the doors and raise the roof of our wonderful stadium and show the world that we are Simply the best.
Our team need the 12th man and 3 points to keep us in the hunt.
Battle fever activated.

I hope that the historic significance of the match is not damaged during the 90 min but wholeheartedly agree that the board have to answer to their stupidity and lack of communication with the support over this fiasco.
We should be doing more to distance ourselves from the unwashed not embracing them.

Ronson

4LHAD
Every single league game feels like it could be a massive turning point that impacts the years ahead.

Dramatic, I know - I just pray we aren't talking about referees yet again come 1700 tomorrow.

Ronson

4LHAD
Sorry but I just don't see what Mark Ronson has to do with it, does he have a new record out or something? B-D

Good post

All focus should be on this great and historic day
Top it off with 3 points

Any protests should be well before or after the game .

There’s plenty of time for those who want to complain to do it.

Hopefully there is no protest tomorrow on a very special day for the club.

The club is bigger tHan every one of us, including the board, management & current players.

Hopefully everyone respects the club.

Fully agree. Tomorrow is all about the famous Glasgow Rangers. Let’s leave our frustration at the doors and raise the roof of our wonderful stadium and show the world that we are Simply the best.
Our team need the 12th man and 3 points to keep us in the hunt.
Battle fever activated.

The team are struggling & need everyone to lift them.

Hope all grumpy egotistical b&&&&gs stay away.

I think it's a momentous day.
For me the 100th was the year before i was born and i won't see the 200th i reckon so it's all about tomorrow, we should take stock, see the bigger picture, we are part of something really special, beyond the wildest dreams of those young lads in 1872. I'll be up at 3.30 for 7am flight from Dublin.
Can't wait !

I think it's a momentous day.
For me the 100th was the year before i was born and i won't see the 200th i reckon so it's all about tomorrow, we should take stock, see the bigger picture, we are part of something really special, beyond the wildest dreams of those young lads in 1872. I'll be up at 3.30 for 7am flight from Dublin.
Can't wait !

Great loyalty mate.

Magnificent (don't want to use a swear word, but what the hell) BASTARDS. The thought of all that has happened over those years have brought a tear to my eye.

To all the BEARS that have passed away from our inception until this day we salute you, rest in peace and be assured that this Proud Club is supported today just as strong if not even stronger than before, the fight goes on, WATP.

Back