Happy Birthday to Big Eck!

Happy birthday to Big Eck.
Must be getting old myself, remember Hateley out jumping him in 91 title decider to make it 1-nil

Sh sh , there will be lurkers on here and we will have another conspiracy theory on our hands.
Ha,ha...
Remember Hateley getting interviewed and saying "I took him in a yard, then out a yard, to give me half a yard" to get the header in....I still can't work it out..

Here's a poser, had Eck been given another season rather than LeGuen being brought in, could he have rebuilt turned it around (as he had already done once before after a bad season). Or was he past his sell by date?

Ha,ha...
Remember Hateley getting interviewed and saying "I took him in a yard, then out a yard, to give me half a yard" to get the header in....I still can't work it out..
I am a trained lip reader and when you watch the highlights you can clearly see Big Eck say “after you Mark”as they go for the ball.

Brought belief back into the team when we were at a low ebb.
Helicopter Sunday...Fantastic memory.
Happy birthday Eck.

Happy birthday Alex. Thanks for all the memories.

Met the big man a few times and is as genuine a man as he comes across. A gent.

Happy Birthday I can remember the whole Stadium waiting behind to give him a good send off at the end of his last match as manger.

Even the fcking Subway Loyal stayed that day!

Some of the best days of my life is under him and his stewardship. The highs totally make up for all the lows. Happy birthday big man

Happy Birthday Alex.
Thanks for Helicopter Sunday, Title number 50, Lovenkrands last minute, CL last 16 and this:
BU9-V-x-UCQAE-x-Pk-jpeg.jpg

Back