Harry Cochrane - On loan at Dunfermline

Blue Tack

Sorry but this kid is better than anything in the Hearts midfield and certainly better than Dunfermline ,I don’t think his game will develop and he must be gutted how it’s turnes out .

Yes I know we have a plethora of mids but he’s still very young ,can play and has a bit about him in the middle of the park .

I’d take him even to develop him properly and see what happens .

Always liked him as a player .

Hearts over-played him when he was too young. Instead of helping him develop it actually hindered him. A couple of years or so ago he was the 'bright young thing' of Scottish football. He looked a real prospect and I hope the lad can get his career back on track again.

I signed him for Portsmouth in FM, he’s not quite living up to his potential, been farmed out on loan to Ross County.

He’s not a bad young player, will never be our level though in my opinion.

Poorly suited to levein’s “game plan”

Sorry but this kid is better than anything in the Hearts midfield and certainly better than Dunfermline ,I don’t think his game will develop and he must be gutted how it’s turnes out .

Yes I know we have a plethora of mids but he’s still very young ,can play and has a bit about him in the middle of the park .

I’d take him even to develop him properly and see what happens .

Always liked him as a player .
He played with rangers till he was 14, then we let him go, maybe for a reason.

Be good reason he’s there.

Being honest, not sure I ever saw it.

Never stood out against us.

He’s a weed as well.

Barjonas would be a lot better than him. Albeit, older.

He's filled out a fair bit of late, but I think he was flung in too early and caused some injury issues.

It's a good move for him in terms of getting some confidence back.

He’ll be playing part time by the time he’s 25.

Levein played him simply to buy time from the fans after the Cathro disaster.

Be good reason he’s there.

Being honest, not sure I ever saw it.

Never stood out against us.

He’s a weed as well.

Barjonas would be a lot better than him. Albeit, older.

Didn't he get MOTM against Celtic when he was about 16?

Back