Harry Kane.

Kane’s done his part this season and he’ll win something soon. The real joke when it comes to Bayern Munich this season is Tuchel. When was the last time Bayern had a trophyless season? His reputation should be taking a hit but instead people think he’s the man to rebuild Man United. One of the most overrated coaches going right now.

Can’t really have a dig at Harry Kane for Bayern losing in the Pokal when he never featured.

Bayern have been shite all season outwith the CL.

44/45 and 14 assists in all competitions. Kane has done his part. He’s just seen his keeper and the officials potentially do them out of ET.

I don't think anyone's having a dig at him but facts are facts.

as the poster said Leverkusen have been magnificent.

I mentioned Saarbrucken, they still had more than enough quality to win it and lost it pretty much how they did tonight.

His keeper went from the sublime to the you fucking what mate?!

Has won nothing and been managed by Nigel Pearson, Ange Postecoglou and Thomas Tuchel.

I think he might struggle for a managerial role :D

Think it’s fair to say Kane has more than done his bit for Bayern this year 44 goals is a ridiculous return for first season

They will sweep the board next season no doubt, Leverkusen who have been immense will never have another season like this one

He should have buried that chance, what a bloody miss, that undoubtedly would have put Bayern through.

He had a brilliant chance to kill the game and fluffed it. He’s not a striker for the big moments, he’s over 30 and I can’t recall him ever having an iconic performance in a really big game.
are you serious?!

Looked like his assist was the difference today, then Tuchel did some bizarre substitutions and they lost.

What is it about the Bernabeu that makes managers do utterly insane shit in the final few minutes?

I think you'll find he won the walter tull cup at Ibrox :cool::))
crop-1155967.jpg

Kane’s done his part this season and he’ll win something soon. The real joke when it comes to Bayern Munich this season is Tuchel. When was the last time Bayern had a trophyless season? His reputation should be taking a hit but instead people think he’s the man to rebuild Man United. One of the most overrated coaches going right now.
His substitutes this evening cost them the game. They were cruising until he changed it

Football is harder than so many people give it credit for.

Defoe never won a sausage until 55 and pissed it up here considering his age etc.

What's the bets that Bayern will go out and buy Xabi Alonso? Leverkusen won't be a 1 off if they keep him. The guy has played under every top manager in the game and captained most of them, helping managers on the field give out instructions. He's the new Pep in town, no doubt about it. He was Bayern captain and will fit back into that club like a nice pair of trainers. Kane will be winning trophies next season, no doubt in my mind.

He had a brilliant chance to kill the game and fluffed it. He’s not a striker for the big moments, he’s over 30 and I can’t recall him ever having an iconic performance in a really big game.
Taking the piss surely ? Golden boot in World Cup
Goal that took England to the euros final
Broke every record there is to break got to be fishing

What's the bets that Bayern will go out and buy Xabi Alonso? Leverkusen won't be a 1 off if they keep him. The guy has played under every top manager in the game and captained most of them, helping managers on the field give out instructions. He's the new Pep in town, no doubt about it. He was Bayern captain and will fit back into that club like a nice pair of trainers. Kane will be winning trophies next season, no doubt in my mind.
Did he not already knock back Bayern and Liverpool. He'll be the next Real manager when Ancelotti decides he's done.

Back