Has anyone been to Spurs new ground yet?

No but would like to. Did go to the old ground for a Cup replay, Scotty Arfield scored two for Burnley and Arry came on and scored as well, Spurs won.
Shall put it on my 'to do' list.

Was in Munch last summer and enjoyed beer at the airport micro brewery on the way back.

Boy in work went down and said it was fantastic. He goes to a few Spurs games a season though. I fancy going down at some point but believe tickets are hard to come by if not a member.

It looks tremendous for a modern stadium, they play American Football on the plastic pitch that slides in and out in sections, clever stuff.

Would love to visit it. Thomas cook sport done hospitality trips to it but not sure if other companies do the same.

Mates a ST holder, wouldn't mind a visit either to be honest. Cost of 900 mill, nothing like the old stadiums sadly, lost the feeling. They will soon all be like this.

My brother and his kids were there a few weeks ago. Said it was amazing if not really pricey.

Glasgow company called DT Travel are always advertising hospitality package for it at surprisingly reasonable prices

Going in April. Having to get a membership for me and the wee man for the honour of buying tickets though:rolleyes:

Going in April. Having to get a membership for me and the wee man for the honour of buying tickets though:rolleyes:
I take it you have to pay for this membership to be able to buy tickets? Another money-making scheme.

Was in the old ground a few times but would like to visit the new one. As an aside I was at St James Park on Saturday which is great to watch a game in.

Yes.

Was lucky enough to attend the game v Man City in the CL.

Utterly incredible stadium. They have thought of everything, including standing section in the big kop style end. It is incredible. Very jealous.

Facilities are out of this world and a great thing is that the concourses stay open after the game serving food and drink and entertainment is provided.

The acoustics in the stadium are sensational. Noise is immense.

This is not just another modern soulless bowl. This is a proper football stadium which caters for everyone's s needs.

Yes.

Was lucky enough to attend the game v Man City in the CL.

Utterly incredible stadium. They have thought of everything, including standing section in the big kop style end. It is incredible. Very jealous.

Facilities are out of this world and a great thing is that the concourses stay open after the game serving food and drink and entertainment is provided.

The acoustics in the stadium are sensational. Noise is immense.

This is not just another modern soulless bowl. This is a proper football stadium which caters for everyone's s needs.

Did you try the beer? The glasses that fill from the bottom up look quality. If a novelty!

Did you try the beer? The glasses that fill from the bottom up look quality. If a novelty!
I didn't actually try it mate but saw it in action. Very impressive. The whole concourse operation is fantastic. Very jealous of the whole set up.

Has a brewery on site, which is obviously a plus.
I was there in october for Chicago bears v LA Raiders.
Stadium is as advertised- superb.
Couldnt compliment it enough. I was with a spurs ST holder and he had great joy in showing me round the place . Numerous bars, plenty of different food kiosks with loads of variety. Toilets like in a hotel room .
I was in the stand behind the goals which is all one tier- amazing views.

it really is all on another level and leaves you feeling a wee bit down about Ibrox.

No but I'm going for the Guns N Roses gig. Couldn't care less about seeing Spurs play.

Does the roof close?

Entry was by an airport style machine and your ticket barcode is scanned. Then it was on to the escalator to take you to the main concourse- you can then walk right round the inside of the stadium.
The beer being filled from the bottom was impressive, glass filled in about 30 secs and tasted great

I take it you have to pay for this membership to be able to buy tickets? Another money-making scheme.
Yeh basically. £60 for the two of us for ‘access’ to the ticket sale. Kids one gets a scarf and stickers or something on joining iirc

Has a brewery on site, which is obviously a plus.
brewery story i heard was if you have a brewery and sell on site then dont need to pay some level of tax. so same prices and more money to spurs. quite clever. i live in north london and have about 4 or 5 of my mates who are season ticket holders and regulars. they rave about it. everything about it is just different class. however its still horrible to get too....

I was there in october for Chicago bears v LA Raiders.
Stadium is as advertised- superb.
Couldnt compliment it enough. I was with a spurs ST holder and he had great joy in showing me round the place . Numerous bars, plenty of different food kiosks with loads of variety. Toilets like in a hotel room .
I was in the stand behind the goals which is all one tier- amazing views.

it really is all on another level and leaves you feeling a wee bit down about Ibrox.
Yep. Must admit, when I went back to Ibrox after my visit and experienced our "facilities" again it was a massive come down.

People who haven't been to the new Spurs one keep telling me it will be a soulless modern stadium etc. It is anything but. Superb football venue and experience. Few can beat it.

Mate is a season ticket holder so need to see if he can let me have it next time I’m over.
Looks a fantastic stadium.

Was down for the NFL. Impressive stadium but didn't feel very Spurs-y, not sure if that was down to the NFL takeover of the place or the newness. also did the NFL tour experience tour the next day.

zFutia4.jpg

fzWUofH.jpg

0Mfinvd.jpg

uA8D4cA.jpg

Yeah, was down for the game v Chelsea in December, 30 quid ticket in the away end. Stadium and facilities are different class, getting away after the game was a bit of a slog

Back