Has the store got the new top?

El Chapo

Official Ticketer
Sorry to start another thread on this but does anyone know? I was going to head in today but it’s a bit out my way so not want to go if they don’t have any. Medium/ large I would be looking for.

I was in yesterday and there was plenty of stock of the new home strip. Also some cracking deals on last seasons stuff. Got my wee hoy the full goalie strip for £20 and a t shirt for his holidays for £6. Training all weather jackets for kids and adults were £20 each

Do they have any polo shirts in stock? Dads birthday today so might take a run over for a last minute gift.

I was in yesterday and there was plenty of stock of the new home strip. Also some cracking deals on last seasons stuff. Got my wee hoy the full goalie strip for £20 and a t shirt for his holidays for £6. Training all weather jackets for kids and adults were £20 each

Is his name Chris? :)

Which store we talking about here? If megastore, have I missed something? Isn't that still under the control of the fat man and sports direct?

Is his name Chris? :)
When I was a kid, my younger siblings and cousins used to sit glued to the telly, all three channels, watching for what was called “telly clangers”.
I’m sure there are those on here doing similar with “typo clangers”.

Just left St Enoch store with my 2 and 4 year old.

All home shirts from age 8 - to adults in stock.

No kids shorts in stock for 1 month.

No mini kits for 1 month.

Poor stuff!!!

Shirt is cracking

Really wanting to pick up some of the training gear but it’s never in stock.
Did Hummel only make 20 of them?

When I was a kid, my younger siblings and cousins used to sit glued to the telly, all three channels, watching for what was called “telly clangers”.
I’m sure there are those on here doing similar with “typo clangers”.
Like the Dickie Davies ‘and now it’s time for the cocksucker, I mean Cup soccer.’

Just out of the store and there seems to be plenty except xl, xxl and xxxl.
There was 4xl.
Lass says delivery expected today.

Back