Has there been an outcome to the Alfie car tampering?

Dio

Just in case I have missed it. So has there been any resolution to this. Has the guy appeared in court? Was it tampering with brakes or putting a tracking device on the car? Did we ever get the full story or is there going to be a trial?

Was it not a PI that his wife had put on him? I’m sure the car was returned and there was no issues with it. If it was his Mrs then it’s probably been dropped as a domestic.

Was it not a PI that his wife had put on him? I’m sure the car was returned and there was no issues with it. If it was his Mrs then it’s probably been dropped as a domestic.
Was that ever confirmed? Always thought that was a line that mhob spun because they were getting blame

I think that line about it being Alfie's wife hiring a PI was in the papers but I believe she denied it.

It was reported that the P.I was charged by police and as you say, it would likely then be dropped. He was working in behalf of the Mrs.

Back