Have you noticed how all the SNP people are using the exact phrase "vile anti-Catholic bigotry"

Have you noticed how all the SNP people are using the exact phrase "vile anti-Catholic bigotry"

Not just "anti-Catholic bigotry."

I wonder if someone has written a script for them?
Yes. Noticed that the other day how they all are using the exact same phrase. Clear indication of a deliberate and coordinated attack on our club and fans

Is there any evidence of this anti catholic singing on Saturday? cause I sure as hell haven’t seen any, or is it just assumed that’s what we are now.
Evidence (or the lack of it) has nothing to do with this.

It's about throwing sectarian mud at the club because it and its supporters are overwhelming majority unionist and are therefore deemed an enemy of the nationalist cause. The key point is the SNP can not achieve their aims without stirring up hatred and division thereby hopefully for them getting additional Yes votes. The SNP are toxic and we haven't even reached the end game of indyref 2 when I predict a Scottish civil war (of sorts) will be dangerously close to happening. All because of the SNP.

They certainly do not help that's for sure, but if you go looking for negatives you'll always find them. With the amount of people celebrating in Glasgow and with alcohol added to the mix there was always gonna be some eejits behaving inappropriately. I'd ask how much of this negativity is driven because of the team we support or the flags that we fly bearing in mind we had players attacked on the field at a cup final and we were told by the footballing hierarchy that it was just over exuberance.
This is what annoys me, the narrative about that cup final recognised that the majority of Hibs fans were enjoying themselves and celebrating - despite the fact that they broke the law in invading the park. The few idiots that attacked our players were excused as being idiots and were not used to demonise the whole support and club.

Seen a few videos online and can't find this frenzy of anti Catholicness. There is definitely a few completely worse for wear trying to start TBB but it doesn't capture the attention of most around them.

Its very easy to broad brush the collection of Rangers fans as a group here and lable them all one thing as there is no collective defence. The SNP do not seem to be using the minority tag here much and this is deliberate.

There is no doubt there were a lot of highly intoxicated aggressive wee shits about but by no means did this tell the story of all who were celebrating.

Not just "anti-Catholic bigotry."

I wonder if someone has written a script for them?
SNP won’t stop until Rangers and Unionism (including The Orange Order) are CANCELLED
Question is, wtf can we do about it!
Voting made no difference, too many brain washed Tartan fantasists

emigrate to Australia, get as far away from this (bad) joke of a country if I was younger

SNP won’t stop until Rangers and Unionism (including The Orange Order) are CANCELLED
Question is, wtf can we do about it!
Voting made no difference, too many brain washed Tartan fantasists

emigrate to Australia, get as far away from this (bad) joke of a country if I was younger
See that's the thing

They have a core vote of roughly 36-38% that backs them

I would actually call their indtref2 on the proviso that when it is again rejected they have to phuck off

A teaching assistant who I know is constantly putting up posts with the word Hun in it. I’ve reported it to Facebook but it never gets taken down, amazes me how they get away with it
A0792-C1-C-099-A-4-DD3-BCB7-EC59-DAC1-CB19.jpg

I'd be reporting it to her employer and to the police.

%^*& them, they wouldn't think twice about doing that to you or I.

I did notice the lack of response from nats or Nowt by Gub when there were effiges hanging on ropes INSIDE PARKHEID for a full audience to watch but the outrage was deafaning on our behalf..VERY DEAFENING.

The one sided agenda in Scotialand has been evident since fishy salmon and wee rabid jimmy krankie lied their way into Holyrood.

Sinn'P is a dangerous, devisive and sinister organisation, whose very aim is built on a foundation of lies. But because it is essentially such a cult, it can get get a unified message across with maximum efficiency and commensurate impact.

Rangers FC is the most conspicuous daily representation of the Union in Scotland today and it is an imperative for the Separatists to damage it as much as possible. It is surely beyond time that every fan of our club woke up to that simple reality.

Correct. I've said it before. A marginalised Rangers, in their warped minds, dilutes unionism in Scotland.

I can be accused of tin-foil hat wearing, but nobody will tell me that the events of 2012 being so close to a referendum on Scottish independence was a coincidence.

So I have heard a lot of people wanting the OO shut down because the abuse of Catholics.

Well am willing to bet more Catholics were abused by Catholics in Scotland than were abused by members of the OO.

And not just verbal abuse or physical abuse actual sexual assault.

The hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Everything the snp do is calculated. They know what they are doing. The only way we end this is by electing a Scottish Conservative government.

Back