Have you noticed how all the SNP people are using the exact phrase "vile anti-Catholic bigotry"

Have you noticed how all the SNP people are using the exact phrase "vile anti-Catholic bigotry"

Not just "anti-Catholic bigotry."

I wonder if someone has written a script for them?
Clear it was written well before Saturday. Welcome to SNP Scotland where it’s a crime to be a Protestant.

Last edited:
You've got to laugh at the whole anti Catholic bigotry rhetoric. FFS there is less than a fifth of them in the population and they run the papers, the radio stations, the TV stations, most of the political parties and most of the councils. How did they manage this with all this so called bigotry going on.

Maybe if we had kept up the old values, like asking potential employees what school they went to we wouldn't be in this mess. My old man used to say everything they touch turns to shite, he wasn't far wrong.

You have that Call it Out mob who I’m sure are given grants to operate. 6 of them run it & they are basically bigots & criminals mate.

And our taxes are paying for them to be able to attack us.

Even Sturgeon’s rhetoric over the last 2/3 years was ‘look at Ireland’ as if they were the model to follow. All to attract that part of the populations votes. She has sold her soul to the devil.

What are Cherry's constituents peeing their pants about that she's involved on their behalf?

Exactly what I was thinking yesterday. She’s an MP for an Edinburgh constituency. Policing and our legal institutions are devolved and therefore nothing she has any involvement in. The celebrations and 30 or so drunken and coked up neds barneying with the cops was all in Glasgow and will have had zero impact on her constituents.

Fed her script by the Murrell hive mind. Probably at some point in the middle of last week. A script that Dornan and groups like Call It Out and Irish Voice have clearly been working on for a number of weeks.

Another poster has made the point - who’s behind the anonymous Twitter account that kicked all this off? An account that once they saw the head of steam building behind the non-existent singing of FTP they were planting in the minds of the deluded just deleted their account and walked away. Knowing fine well the seed they’d planted was starting to grow out of control and it was only a matter of time before nat politicians with an agenda and news outlets would be all too happy to pick this up.

Perhaps Humza being a member of The SNP Friends of Palestine is using Rangers to distract all from the Sunday Covid breaches we hear ZERO about!

That SERIOUSLY needs looked at!

I am so sickened by all this, I live in England and somewhat sheltered from the daily torture my fellow WOS bears must endure, I cannot believe how much Scotland has changed.The SNP are an abomination and struggle to understand how any bear could vote for them.

I think we need to be patient on this & get the club to analyse how many ST holders are convicted mate.

Based on what I saw at Ibrox there were so many there that I’d be surprised are Rangers season ticket holders.
Unfortunately a mixture of alcohol and a pandemic don't mix.
But that doesn't excuse the stupidity of what went on.
Why are people claiming to be Rangers fans, continually giving the club a bad name, they should know by now it's not acceptable. o_O

100%.

Anyone truly loving the club doesn’t let it down.
The problem is, like most other clubs we have some supporters, albeit a minority that are not die hard, however they do attend when there is a big social gathering aka Manchester, cup finals, celebrations.
No amount of criticism of these casual supporters will change their behaviour. What we need is pressure to be measured and accountable in the the same way as other clubs. We need to be more aggressive in our defence citing similar cases regarding other clubs.

And inaccurate I’d suggest Thommo.

Where are the pictures of rampaging ? Where are the pictures of a riot ? Where are the pictures of carnage ?

Some things weren’t nice to watch, but I haven’t seen pictures fitting these descriptions.
Yes and if there had been rioting you can be sure it would have been all over social and msm. A few pissed up wee bams throwing stuff at the cops, not good and they deserve whatever they get, but hardly a riot.

A suspicious man would think they had it agreed, written and ready to use.
Sinn'P is a dangerous, devisive and sinister organisation, whose very aim is built on a foundation of lies. But because it is essentially such a cult, it can get get a unified message across with maximum efficiency and commensurate impact.

Rangers FC is the most conspicuous daily representation of the Union in Scotland today and it is an imperative for the Separatists to damage it as much as possible. It is surely beyond time that every fan of our club woke up to that simple reality.

As Rangers fans we have been branded as Catholic hating scum bags for years.

The reality is that Rangers Fans are diverse in every nature. Many fans have Catholic wife’s / partners / children / friends / work mates etc.

Probably more than half our team, management, backroom staff etc are catholics.

The reality is we don’t care, we really don’t. We are Rangers Fans who love our club. We love every player as much as the next player. We don’t care what their religion is, what colour they are or what their background is. We love them all.

The reality is that haters are going to hate so they cling on to the same shit in attempt to demonise us as it’s all they’ve got as they tried everything else.

We have moved on - maybe one day they will too.

Still not seen a shred of evidence of it.
Yes where is it? The best they can do is scrape the bottom of the barrel and say, maybe, perhaps, some of our players might have sung FTP in their celebrations. The cops are investigating ffs, lucky we don't have any real crime. #WATP

Wonder if they are trying to get us banned from Europe. If we make the CL they know its curtains for their works team for the foreseeable.

Is there any evidence of this anti catholic singing on Saturday? cause I sure as hell haven’t seen any, or is it just assumed that’s what we are now.

I am so sickened by all this, I live in England and somewhat sheltered from the daily torture my fellow WOS bears must endure, I cannot believe how much Scotland has changed.The SNP are an abomination and struggle to understand how any bear could vote for them.
Likewise.My friends cannot understand how we have turned from a progressive welcoming nation into a hateful country that has forced families and communities against one another.All this to fulfil the ambition of one (maybe two) zealots.History will expose them.Until then it's Scotland's running sore.

As Rangers fans we have been branded as Catholic hating scum bags for years.

The reality is that Rangers Fans are diverse in every nature. Many fans have Catholic wife’s / partners / children / friends / work mates etc.

Probably more than half our team, management, backroom staff etc are catholics.

The reality is we don’t care, we really don’t. We are Rangers Fans who love our club. We love every player as much as the next player. We don’t care what their religion is, what colour they are or what their background is. We love them all.

The reality is that haters are going to hate so they cling on to the same shit in attempt to demonise us as it’s all they’ve got as they tried everything else.

We have moved on - maybe one day they will too.
Nothing we do will appease them m8

Oh it’s an orchestrated script alright. They’ve already agreed amongst themselves not to call it sectarian any more, they have to make it more sinister. Now choosing to throw ‘vile’ in there just to add some emphasis to their one-sided views.

This is what Dornan told some nut jobs called The Irish Voice:

Last edited:
Calling people a hun is all good though.
I make a point of reporting every single use of the word hun I see on Twitter, explain why it’s a slur the hit report so whoever moderates the complaints see it’s, I’ve got a pretty good hit record. Also filed a complaint with Labour Party down south today regards Paul Sweeney use of the word hun, they need to realise cancel culture cuts both ways. Until we as a support start operating the way they do with their faux outrage and professional offended we will always be on the back foot.

I’m absolutely not condoning what went on yesterday. But I’ve absolutely no doubt that the 1 rule for us and different rules for others is a factor.

You've got to laugh at the whole anti Catholic bigotry rhetoric. FFS there is less than a fifth of them in the population and they run the papers, the radio stations, the TV stations, most of the political parties and most of the councils. How did they manage this with all this so called bigotry going on.

Maybe if we had kept up the old values, like asking potential employees what school they went to we wouldn't be in this mess. My old man used to say everything they touch turns to shite, he wasn't far wrong.
Opus dei is still running a counter-reformation project in Scotland.

Twisting the historical narrative and getting their people into power is a big part of it.

Strange thing tonight. My son tells me my ex's work (hospitality sector) has been getting bogus complaints of them allowing football colours, sectarian singing and UVF shirts being worn. It is all complete nonsense but the allegations are there.
He has no axe to grind and doesn't even support Rangers but he's suspicious about today's rhetoric too. Is this just victim merchants encouraged by Useless and his cohorts or something more co-ordinated. Today has just been bizarre

Mark as you well knew, this would always end in tears. All of The Loyal Orders make no doubt are under threat. People need to stop drinking buckfast and join up or we are doomed. I know as a proper brother that we are non-political but the time has come to change or we are gone.

It’s this year’s ‘sectarian bile’.

No one had uttered that phrase either a few years back and then all of a sudden it was everywhere in the media and social media.

Instead of taking a step back and genuinely trying to address the long-standing root cause of Scotland’s sectarian issues (and we all know what that is), a snappy wee soundbite will do it seems.

Is there any evidence of this anti catholic singing on Saturday? cause I sure as hell haven’t seen any, or is it just assumed that’s what we are now.

Sadly there’s a few videos on twitter. Also a few people using racist language in them. I’m absolutely fuming that these arseholes are probably sitting laughing about their great weekend while the genuine support and our club are reaping the fall out.

Last edited:
It’s this year’s ‘sectarian bile’.

No one had uttered that phrase either a few years back and then all of a sudden it was everywhere in the media and social media.

Instead of taking a step back and genuinely trying to address the long-standing root cause of Scotland’s sectarian issues (and we all know what that is), a snappy wee soundbite will do it seems.
No, it’s way way more sinister than just being this years buzzword. “Sectarian” implies division. Two sides. They used it to attack us, but the word itself made clear that division existed.

The PR literate have gone all in now on “anti-Catholic” because it’s one-sided. It places all the blame for the division at the feet of one group. It’s deliberate, it’s malicious and it’s orchestrated. This phrase is all of a sudden absolutely everywhere. The consistency of its use, almost overnight, is no coincidence. And the SNP are right at the heart of it.

I have always been of the view that your football and your politics could be separate. And they still can. You can support independence and be a Rangers fan, definitely. But, in my opinion, if you vote SNP now then you’re making a choice between Rangers and your politics and putting your politics first. You cannot claim to love the club and vote for people determined to demonise and damage it.

Manipulative use of the media. Its very common these days. Scumbag b@atards. Is anyone else taking pleasure in the hatred towards us right now? Now more than ever? RIP Terry Munro

Nothing we do will appease them m8
The on
Oh it’s an orchestrated script alright. They’ve already agreed amongst themselves not to call it sectarian any more, they have to make it more sinister. Now choosing to throw ‘vile’ in there just to add some emphasis to their one-sided views.

there you have it, totally orchestrated, all to appease the radicals, that Call It Out made a claim a few weeks back that the Irish community had been worse affected by Covid, no evidence to back it up and blocks you when you challenge their shite.

These terms are used to isolate us.They are using them instead of sectarian as it distances the rheptiles and their bigotry from us.Another political shift for snp to further show us in a bad light.No word of how they use bigoted speak daily and normalise it to the point of it no longer being unacceptable.

The on

there you have it, totally orchestrated, all to appease the radicals, that Call It Out made a claim a few weeks back that the Irish community had been worse affected by Covid, no evidence to back it up and blocks you when you challenge their shite.
You have to wonder where all these groups were when the worst display of sectarianism inside a football stadium was there for everyone to see at Celtic Park when they had the effigies and banners, their silence is deafening whenever that's brought up.

The problem is, like most other clubs we have some supporters, albeit a minority that are not die hard, however they do attend when there is a big social gathering aka Manchester, cup finals, celebrations.
No amount of criticism of these casual supporters will change their behaviour. What we need is pressure to be measured and accountable in the the same way as other clubs. We need to be more aggressive in our defence citing similar cases regarding other clubs.

Agree Grascots, that’s fair.

Yes and if there had been rioting you can be sure it would have been all over social and msm. A few pissed up wee bams throwing stuff at the cops, not good and they deserve whatever they get, but hardly a riot.

I saw a few clips last night, and they didn’t look great, throwing the barriers, but still far from what I’d call a riot Buckloy.

I noticed this yesterday and said to my mates this is the narrative they are pushing and it’s dangerous. We actually had the First Minister and Humza promoting mob rule last week. The sight of Union Jacks on the streets stirs up the hatred inside them. I don’t believe there is an anti-catholic/anti-Irish sentiment in Scotland at all. Most people out on Sunday are decent hard working folk who will be married or related to a catholic in some way. It’s absolutely ridiculous to suggest there was anything anti catholic on Sunday, Rangers fans are clearly treated differently to any other group of people gathering en mass.
Rangers fans are treated differently because the majority of them are unionists and wish to remain British.

Another arm to the co-ordinated campaign of “horror”, “disgust” at the “carnage” and “war zone” and therefore “enough is enough” has been community groups/neighbourhood improvement groups etc etc.

Groups that’s usual remit is promoting a local farmers market or litter pick up along a riverside path. All of sudden they’re bang on message and completely aligned with SG and GCC with their “outrage” at the weekends events and their demands that “enough is enough” and something must be done about Rangers and their supporters.

It’s not just a couple of tweets condemning the violent scenes and some kind of message that this doesn’t represent Glasgow and it’s people. To be honest, that would have been justified. However it’s now over 48 hours of pumping out the same message as the nats at SG and GCC, retweeting others, etc etc.

Groups that will have close relationships with their local community council and, more importantly, will rely on GCC for their funding.

https://twitter.com/southsidehap?s=21

I know mate, it's everyone else's fault we are getting pelters in the press, nothing to do with our bigots. :oops:
They certainly do not help that's for sure, but if you go looking for negatives you'll always find them. With the amount of people celebrating in Glasgow and with alcohol added to the mix there was always gonna be some eejits behaving inappropriately. I'd ask how much of this negativity is driven because of the team we support or the flags that we fly bearing in mind we had players attacked on the field at a cup final and we were told by the footballing hierarchy that it was just over exuberance.

There was probably a few who sang some naughty words but I've not seen any videos so can only think that these people think rangers fans celebrating and waving union jacks is now sectarian. Its a dangerous road that is being walked

Yes where is it? The best they can do is scrape the bottom of the barrel and say, maybe, perhaps, some of our players might have sung FTP in their celebrations. The cops are investigating ffs, lucky we don't have any real crime. #WATP
I was on to post that too, there would normally be videos going about. I was at PRW and George Square and genuinely never heard anything sectarian.
We know how forensic our obsessed weirdo neighbours are, the only thing Ive saw is the video of the drunk lassie singing daft racist guff, she should be embarrassed and ashamed.

I've now read about "Anti-Catholic racism" from Anas Sarwar and Show Racism the Red Card.

This is how it is now being positioned.

The biggest Irish Organisation in Scotland is The Orange Order.

Back