Heads up bears- Sportscene 7.15 tomight BBC Scotland

Even though it’s 9 years later I genuinely can’t stand that baldy wee rat Naismith. He should never be allowed near our stadium ever again - he’s not welcome!
His media training must be near complete , soon all traces of being an ex Rangers player will have been eradicated just like Thompson and Foster.

Seriously tin hat on here… Anyone else think Jota for them looks a really decent player? Granted all I see is highlights, but he put a good few on a plate today and hit the bar with a good strike.
One to watch, has pace and clever feet.....but need to see how he adapts to the game here. Plenty with skill and all the tricks come undone all too easily.

Seriously tin hat on here… Anyone else think Jota for them looks a really decent player? Granted all I see is highlights, but he put a good few on a plate today and hit the bar with a good strike.

I liked him at Benfica and was a bit worried about him coming here but he ended up flattering to deceive there and would guess the same will happen again.

I hope he is their Dalcio!!

The Portuguese have an option to bring him back in the January window then maybe? Or the guy I listened to talking complete shite?
I haven’t seen anything about a recall option for Benfica. It wouldn’t be unusual in all honesty. The rumours when he signed were that the Dhims had an option to buy at between £6m-£6.5m and that he was unlikely to go back to Portugal. Though the player wasn’t keen to speculate about that, so he might not be so keen.

To be honest since someone mentioned it on here previously, I can't visualise any of his attributes other than he is a George Michael tribute act.

He'll be like all foreigners that come here and play in struggling teams. When the pressure's on he'll disappear.

I'd taped Sportscene,

Wee clip of our game that rhat commentator who used to continually refer to 'the champions' when on their games...

"The Rangers hordes behind the Dundee goal"

Horde - A derogatory term.

HORDE is a noun, meaning a crowd of people. It's often used by the tabloid press in a negative way.

BBC eh, they know what they do?

I watched their game and if he plays like that every week, then he is a seriously dangerous player.

One to watch, has pace and clever feet.....but need to see how he adapts to the game here. Plenty with skill and all the tricks come undone all too easily.
All good looking dangerous at home on the big pitch when you’re drawing with Dundee United.
It’s when they’re away from home to St Johnstone, Livingston and St Mirren on a bobbly pitch in the Scottish winter.
He does have beautiful hair though!

I am just stunned they didn't make an issue of the foul by the Dundee hibs number 66 in the 1st half.
I thought it was a definite red card as the player followed through with his studs but they didn't refer to the foul at all.
Just need to watch out for more challenges like that going unpunished when they come to Ibrox.

He'll be like all foreigners that come here and play in struggling teams. When the pressure's on he'll disappear.
He’ll give up. Sellik are utter mince. They could have conceded 4 against ross county at home snd 4 yesterday. Leverkusen should destroy them.

Yeah. Unfortunately for Timbo he wasn't "seriously dangerous" enough to win them the three points yesterday. Hope this clarifies things for you.

He laid on their goal. Hit the bar, laid on numerous chances and was dangerous every time he got the ball. You obviously don`t know the meaning of the word dangerous.
Or you know fkk all about football. It`s the one I`d guess at.
It clarifies what you are and I ain`t taking a ban for you.

See ya.

He laid on their goal. Hit the bar, laid on numerous chances and was dangerous every time he got the ball. You obviously don`t know the meaning of the word dangerous.
Or you know fkk all about football. It`s the one I`d guess at.
It clarifies what you are and I ain`t taking a ban for you.

See ya.
Take care pal. Might want to get some help for your anger issues.

He looks no bad, but it's hard to tell his ability as the Dundee United RB sat miles off him and basically let him do what he wanted most of the game. He also kept showing him onto Jota's right foot for some reason. Which was a bit bizarre.

Back