Heard my first Brenda interview today

williewoodburn

Was in a car, not mine, and overheard BBC interview. Genuinely have never heard this muppet speak before.
Couldn't work out his accent, but not the point.

2 things jumped out though :

Pittodrie arguably the most difficult away ground for teams to visit....repeated twice

SPFL teams other than Celtic on holiday only playing one game per week.....repeated twice

His digs are very TLBesque, can't show a semblance of respect, even when winning .....came across as a right knob.
A sly go at all the opposition.

I guess this is typical of the man ?

funny how 2 games a week isnt an issue when youre on an ...ahem...invincible run! fud!

Was in a car, not mine, and overheard BBC interview. Genuinely have never heard this muppet speak before.
Couldn't work out his accent, but not the point.

2 things jumped out though :

Pittodrie arguably the most difficult away ground for teams to visit....repeated twice

SPFL teams other than Celtic on holiday only playing one game per week.....repeated twice

His digs are very TLBesque, can't show a semblance of respect, even when winning .....came across as a right knob.
A sly go at all the opposition.

I guess this is typical of the man ?
He is right, by playing in Europe Celtc do have a more testing season, but no one ever gave Rangers this sort of credit when we carried the flag and if we had asked for it we would have been shouted down.
He has the bigger budget, he has the bigger player pool ....so fck him, he has no case.

As for Pittodrie being the hardest place to go, this whanker has enjoyed advantages over Rangers that are unprecedented in the relationship between both clubs in the entire shared history.
He hasn't done anything up here that is worthy of any special acclaim.

His record in Europe is actually pathetic, given the opportunity his club have had to focus on this arena whilst facing a quite uniquely weakened domestic challenge.
To sum up, he talks overhyped shyte from a position of abject mediocrity.

The guy's a cock, last week he was on about managers/teams doing good jobs and getting better then proceeded to list every man and his dug apart from Murty.

It'll be sweet watching his greasy face implode when we win the league next year.

He is trying to big up his team whose confidence is shot

They should have had a tough game today but instead had an Aberdeen sit off then not press and not give any kind of physical challenge

We will give everything in two weeks time let’s see how they stand up to that

Especially if our front four click

They are playing three st the bs k because they are struggling defensively

If our wide players dominate the game we can really put them under severe pressure

Lustig is absolutely done hopefully he starts

The guy's a cock, last week he was on about managers/teams doing good jobs and getting better then proceeded to list every man and his dug apart from Murty.

It'll be sweet watching his greasy face implode when we win the league next year.
In fairness, Rodgers may be a helmet but at least his club’s fans will rejoice in his pish. We get to listen to Murty waxing lyrical about the San Giro is a fantastic stadium, great place to play football, etc. I would rather we got back to treating them with the contempt they deserve.

Strange looking, Strange behaving. Strange utterances.
His god-complex gaffes made him a joke figure in England.
Managing Celtc makes him a messiah for Scotland's media.
That makes both Brenda and our MSM strange.

He has had no opposition with the same resources in Scotland. We have been rebuilding and recovering after the murder attempt. When you look at his record in Europe.... :rolleyes:

So Aberdeen is a harder fixture than Tynecastle or Rugby Park where they have lost ? Brenda just loves bigging himself and his team up even when it makes no sense to anyone outside the paranoid green bubble

He also mentioned something about other teams not have to play with the pressure on and now they would, strange comment, which I think he said twice too.

At least with the Lurgan Bigot what you see is what you get .

Rodgers is the smarmy sleekit type.

I have very little time for TLB, but it's a lot more than for Brenda, as you say at least we know TLB hates us and we hate him, Brenda tries to be the nice guy.

He also mentioned something about other teams not have to play with the pressure on and now they would, strange comment, which I think he said twice too.

He did just caught him on sky news. He’s so far up himself it’s a joke it would be just great to shut the prick up.

images

CwMpZRpWEAA_cQt.jpg

It would seem the slightest, and I mean slightest, bit of pressure is bringing out the “Celtic man” in him. Gone is the balanced individual who Rangers fans stoped in the street to thank him for the sanity he brought to the Scottish game, in its place is the horrible paranoid persecuted individual that seems to infect whoever has the hot seat down kerrydale way

The two points that stand out

Really Brenda? A venue you’ve visited twice, won both times, and scored five with no reply? Not Tynecastle a place you were comprehensively horsed, giving up four unanswered goals?
welcome to the real world Brenda. You want to play with the big boys you have to pay the price. Besides you did get an extra day off.

theyre 9 points clear and could do a treble but the fact we're starting to get our act together already has him under pressure, if they had lost he would have been close to losing it and if we keep up our form and fck them he will be close to wibble standards, if we where to do 55 this year he will be locked in a rubber room :D

What a joke. I would have said that Pittodrie was one of the easier away fixtures for Celtic. I'd be more confident of them dropping points at Tyencastle, Rugby Park and even TLB's Easter Road than up there. The guy seems to think he's someone like Bill Shankly when in reality he's probably the luckiest manager in Celtic's history - no real domestic challenge. The least said about Europe the better for him.

When is the myth of Aberdeen going to end? Why do people think it's such a difficult game?

Rodgers reinforces the myth despite Celtic's overwhelming dominance in the fixture. I believe Celtic have now won their last 10 games against Aberdeen. Celtic have beaten them 25 times out of 25 in the last 25 League games at Celtic Park.

Rangers have lost to Aberdeen in 9 of the last 74 meetings. This includes a Rangers 26 game unbeaten run.

So why do people persist in saying it's difficult game? Facts prove otherwise.

Aberdeen are hopeless in games against Rangers and Celtic.

Anybody see the article last week about Brenda’s wife’s ex husband committing suicide? It tried very very hard not to say he split a happy family up.

Who cares what the guy says, he's a proven liar.

He's lied to the media and he lied to his wife.

He doesn't cope with pressure very well, or being questioned for that matter. Evidence of the season he was sacked at Liverpool is evidence of that. He became somewhat of a joke figure with the press down south after that.
Unfortunately the media up here seem incapable of doing anything other than crawling up his a*se.

Back