Heart and hand Ally's adventure?

Just wondering when the next episode is dropping for some winter break listening?
Me too. Despite the dread I've been enjoying it so far
I love and subscribe to H&H.

But I've never been able to bring myself to listen to this series. It's still too grim for me to remember in detail.
You should mate. Important part of our history.

Davie mentioned on a daily update that there will be changes to the regular schedule during the festive period.

Me too. Despite the dread I've been enjoying it so far

You should mate. Important part of our history.

I was there as a season ticket holder mate... I know what happened and I'd rather forget it ;)

The only thing worth remembering from that era was the 2012/2013 home top.

Sébastien fu*king Faure

*shudder*

I can easily remember games as far back as the 70s and early 80s, and can vaguely recall my first game in 1969, but listening to this series it's incredible how I've washed most of that period from my memory banks, and they've not even reached the nightmare of February 2012 yet, so I'm finding it really informative. I'd not use the word "enjoy" mind, but the lads have put a brave face on it and it's a story we should never forget, if only to make sure it never happens again.

Heart and Hand is brilliant and since I signed up I've not listened to the likes of BBC Scotland or Radio Clyde since , save for Sharkgate!

I can easily remember games as far back as the 70s and early 80s, and can vaguely recall my first game in 1969, but listening to this series it's incredible how I've washed most of that period from my memory banks, and they've not even reached the nightmare of February 2012 yet, so I'm finding it really informative. I'd not use the word "enjoy" mind, but the lads have put a brave face on it and it's a story we should never forget, if only to make sure it never happens again.

Heart and Hand is brilliant and since I signed up I've not listened to the likes of BBC Scotland or Radio Clyde since , save for Sharkgate!
Are you my conscience? Or my shadow? We’re certainly twins

• Haha
Reactions: ao2
I love and subscribe to H&H.

But I've never been able to bring myself to listen to this series. It's still too grim for me to remember in detail.
Agreed. Listened to them all since the Advocaat years - but I’m not ready for this (doubt I ever will be).

I was there as a season ticket holder mate... I know what happened and I'd rather forget it ;)

The only thing worth remembering from that era was the 2012/2013 home top.

Sébastien fu*king Faure

*shudder*
So was I, so was I.
I had it in my mind we were doing that j till the draw with st Mirren then it really went downhill, but from these first episodes wlit really was bad from almost the get go

Remember seeing this drop into my inbox and thinking “who on earth is going to listen to that??!!”

The last history boys pod with the ww2 geek was outstanding.
Am I right in thinking the history boys section covers all sorts of history and not just Rangers-related stuff. I’ve been on a few history podcasts before, would like to give it a shot sometime.

Back