Heart and Hand: British Podcast awards

Just done it, cheers for link OP. I needed to provide my email address and then click a link sent to me in order to register the vote. Hardly seems worth it mind you - it's the BBC's baby so we have no chance!!!

Voted, this is my daily commute.
Listened to the Eck era today which was in place of Walter returns, magic listening back and it was indeed a thunderbastard of a strike,

How many subscribers does heart and hand have now ? Last I heard it had gone up to over 4000 . Given that my Gers membership is over 20,000 I see no reason why at two pound a month heart and hand couldn’t reach that number

Done

H&H have been brilliant during lockdown especially but overall the team deserve huge credit it’s fantastic VFM

Hope the get loads of support

Good luck

How many subscribers does heart and hand have now ? Last I heard it had gone up to over 4000 . Given that my Gers membership is over 20,000 I see no reason why at two pound a month heart and hand couldn’t reach that number
Totally agree! The amount and the quality of podcasts is terrific-there’s got to be something there for most people.

Last time I think H&H were top 20 but outside the top 10. Hopefully crack the top 10 this time then go on and win it next year.

Back