Heart and Hand phone in after the match today.

Correct. The quantity and quality of content is top drawer.

More power to them

I know the way David is but I think not enough fans know about it and he should promote it more put out a little montage of the phone in on Twitter and stuff get more bears getting involved.

I’d absolutely love it if bears phoned Heart and hand rather than Clyde or sportsound because they for me are more balanced and that’s saying something.

A phone in by gers for gers, it makes so much sense. As David said it was the first one and it will only improve I think this is the way forward for us, look after our own needs. If you haven't subsided to H&H I really recommend that you do as it is utterly fantastic.

Will listen to it on the way to work tomorrow, can’t wait!

If this and the Daily Update were every day I’d listen to nothing else

I loved it and have had something to listen to every day since subscribing. It's only going to go from strength to strength.

I loved the pod on the 2-2 Marseille game and I'm hoping for more recap content like that in the future.

Shite like Clyde is dead in the water, I heard that retched turd Keevins joking the other day about how he rarely checks twitter or keeps up to date that way, football is moved on, there is no place for coffin dodging cunts like him, this is the future.

Well worth the $3.99, I’d recommend everyone to sign up for it. Loving the Advocaat years and millennial bears series’. Also the daily update is brilliant gives me something to listen to on the way up the road instead of have to listen to the likes of dalziel and keevins.

It was.....strange.

At least when you're doing pods, you're your own boss.

Here? No idea what was coming (slightly dismayed no "ah'm Fergus Patrick O'Bumharp the Third and ah wanna talk aboot Dave King" calls).

But as a first show? Thought it was genuine good fun.

Big thanks to all the callers - and especially to Trevor. First guy, first show - up there with the mother f**king moon landing :)

I didn’t really fancy listening to podcasts but gave H+H a go last night and quite enjoyed it so I subscribed. Quite happy between that and Rocksport radio.

It was.....strange.

Here? No idea what was coming (slightly dismayed no "ah'm Fergus Patrick O'Bumharp the Third and ah wanna talk aboot Dave King" calls).

Big thanks to all the callers - and especially to Trevor. First guy, first show - up there with the mother f**king moon landing :)

You guys made the so called professionals on Clyde look like amateurs well done mate.

It was.....strange.

So the first call was a hoax. :p

They provide a great service it's fantastic content.

Thank god our fans are represented by someone other than that hangwringer cjnovo. Mans an utter tit.

It's coming up in dollars for me when I go to pay, I take it that's due to patreon being an American app?

Just finished listening and it was excellent.

Don’t know why but I didn’t think it would work,but it certainly did and well done!!

I’d genuinely without even thinking about it pay 5 times what I’m paying just now for the content.

I am falling behind in my other podcasts though

Any other pod's you would reccomend, only other one i've ever really gave any attention too is the football ramble.

Thanks lads, I’m glad people enjoyed it. That was the most difficult to do as we get our head round all the new software so I’m glad it worked okay!

Thanks to all you guys who phoned in. That took balls!

As for advertising, I don’t really want to do that. I think it’s a bit...well, pushy. If people hear about us from a mate and give us a go, that’s ideal. I’d rather we were good than big if that makes sense!

What's the difference between Subscriber at $1.99 and Supporter at $3.99?

You get more content for $3.99 - for exanple the advocaat years has a Q&A after every weeks episode that's for premium subscribers only (as well as the audiobook which so far has been great fun)

For me its well worth the extra two quid

Back