Hearts fans: "walking away is the Rangers way"

I’m sure the sheep done the same, and we spanked them, cue the camera panning to them queueing to get out the home end quicker than Usain Bolt with new trainers.
Idiots.

IMG-5957.jpg
Did they not all move up to the back of the stand at that point to get out the rain?

Imagine having such a terrible home support at tynecastle that there was plenty of spare seats for them to sit in undercover when the rain came on. Now that's embarrassing.

Never knew our end to be so flat at Tynecastle either , maybe a sign of where the tickets are going for these smaller allocations , not enough actual punters getting their hands on them

It was like the moron dundee united fans singing it to us when people were away to get a pie at half time

Through work I’m regularly with two Hearts supporters who have been wanting Nielsen out for a good while now, they both said we would give them a tanking today which tbh I didn’t expect.

Never knew our end to be so flat at Tynecastle either , maybe a sign of where the tickets are going for these smaller allocations , not enough actual punters getting their hands on them
The “you’re in my seat” brigade being out in force highlighted that

The only good thing i can say about Hearts fans is that at least they loath the mentally challengeds. Every other mob prefer them

I’ve always went to my allocated seat mate I must admit , I’m maybe exaggerating but I thought our end was dreadful
You’re not exaggerating, it was terrible. Hearts fans were as bad as I’ve ever heard and our end was dog shit

Would be better if UB take rows 9-11 at the front of the upper

You’re not exaggerating, it was terrible. Hearts fans were as bad as I’ve ever heard and our end was dog shit

Would be better if UB take rows 9-11 at the front of the upper
Maybe my theory is correct theres to low a percentage of actual bears getting tickets for smaller allocations

Honestly think that song annoys me more than anything any team’s fans sing at us. Not the actual context of the song but just how utterly shite and pointless it is. That’s before you even consider the lyrical genius of rhyming ‘away’ with ‘way’.

Only a wind up pal.
Times have changed, no way would he of got near a team these days.
I do remember giving fash dogs abuse when he played for you.
Embarrassing now when you look back.
Changed times indeed man. We also dropped the ball massively with Craig Thomson.

Still a travesty how things turned out for Fash, even his own family weren’t there for him.

Back