Hearts highlights on bbc

Was I at the wrong game yesterday? Or maybe I imagined the gilt-edged chances we missed, particularly re 2 Windass sitters 2nd half.

Good job the bbc are there to keep us right, they caught the Jambos 2 long range efforts as well. Quite a good spot when that was their lot.

Glad I pay my licence fee, what would we do without them.

Quite handy - I was asked to take part in an online survey about sport Scotland - suitable ratings and opinions have been shared

You would think with those highlights it was an even game that we just edged unbelievable bias sad f##kers beginning to think this horrible corporation isn’t worth the licence fee

Was I at the wrong game yesterday? Or maybe I imagined the gilt-edged chances we missed, particularly re 2 Windass sitters 2nd half.

Good job the bbc are there to keep us right, they caught the Jambos 2 long range efforts as well. Quite a good spot when that was their lot.

Quite incredible really that they didn’t even feature the Candeias/Windass break that ended in a 1-on-1 with their goalkeeper or the one Windass put over the bar at the start of the second half. Incredible.

I watched Sportscene there and I'm pretty sure they only showed the Morelos penalty kick after they'd shown the main highlights package. They're amateurs with an agenda.

while thompson laughs about berra doing an extra roll to con the referee

"might have been given"

hes a chromosome short that one.

We were good yesterday. Very very good at times.

Everyrhing heading in the right direction. If this trend continues, I will be glad to see the Allen/Murty project sign up on a 3 year deal.

IF it continues......

Those highlights are pathetic and dont reflect the game dominance

They didnt even put the near Naismith fluke in either

Those highlights are pathetic and dont reflect the game dominance

They didnt even put the near Naismith fluke in either
I honestly thought that Naismith deflection was going in.

Imagine how gutting that would have been? Battering them all game, missing sitters along the way and then drop points with a goal like that :eek:

How sad it must be to hate one group of people so much.

But hey ho, WATP and we aren't going away.

Phuck BBC Scotland and their childish behaviour.

NS.

Annoys me that they show a replay of every highlight. Just show more content of the actual game and replays of the goals. It’s not hard.

What really gets my tits is on MOTD when Lineker says "three games down, still five to go" and they show a wee montage of the upcoming games.
What's the bloody point? We know the good, high-scoring games come first, we know the games towards the end are not great. It's MOTD, just show us the football.

It's a very poor programme. The hosts are numpties.
3 total weirdos.

I never expect their editing to be impartial and wasnt surprised that they 'missed' almost the entire 2nd half.

However more sinister for me is that they failed to show Lennon in the refs face in the Killie game yet showed his entirely one sided defence of his actions in his interview. Why are they protecting him? (Rhetorical question).

Chinese state broadcasters have go nothing on these cÜnts.

the sportscene analysis after the highlights didnt even show our 2nd goal,got some dig in about title race though,that no one from our club has ever claimed there was. they didnt even show post match interview with levein,probably because he said 2-0 flattered them.

That’s why I don’t pay for a licence

Not watched but if the editing is as bad as you guys say the good thing is that the papes won't know how well we are playing, which is nice

Noticed Tav urging Candeias to join in the celebrations and take the credit for the cross after Martin's goal at the end of the highlights there. Great team spirit in this squad.

3 total weirdos.

I never expect their editing to be impartial and wasnt surprised that they 'missed' almost the entire 2nd half.

However more sinister for me is that they failed to show Lennon in the refs face in the Killie game yet showed his entirely one sided defence of his actions in his interview. Why are they protecting him? (Rhetorical question).

Chinese state broadcasters have go nothing on these cÜnts.
I thought exactly the same- they didn’t show the actual reason he was s not to the stands, only the aftermath. It truly is getting beyond a joke.

I thought exactly the same- they didn’t show the actual reason he was s not to the stands, only the aftermath. It truly is getting beyond a joke.

What I couldn't understand is they were all adamant it wasn't a penalty...the Hibs players ran straight into the path of the ball from the free kick and handled the ball ! You surely can't intentionally try to block a free kick at goal attempt and have it hit your arm, or hand and not expect to be penalised.

These same fannies said Martin, the previous week, who saw a ball hit straight at him in the box, from a player going nowhere and no chance of a goal had to accept the decision of a spotkick...

It's the first time for an age I watched the whole program and their comments on most of the games was laughable, especially Thompson who seems to be unable to show common sense or even pick up on the obvious regularly.

Again they seemed to 'level' the story of our game including ALL of Hearts chances, whilst dropping many of our on targets and poor misses (Windass x3) despite the excellent build up from the team.

It'll never happen but Sportscene needs gutted. Adrian Duram as host with Souness and lets say Murdo McLeod(the only decent addition to Snyde for years) as pundits....dream on Lono.

I’m glad l don’t

I’d love to know how they decide what to show.
As if I don't!

The Berra one on Morelos is in the RTV highlights mate. Lovenkrands is the one who picks up on the fact it should have been a penalty.

There may be more than one set of highlights. The penalty shouts aren't in the 15 minute long one as Kilmarcus said. I bought it partially to have a look at them.

Just noted that rfc417 said it is now 17 minutes long. Maybe they have added in the Morelos one after complaints.

Watched a recording of Sportscene late last night (I only watch Rangers highlights) came on here today and read through the comments. Apparently they edited out Lennon in the refs face, so I put it back on to check it out...I find it disturbing that someone at the top decided not to show this to the fee paying public, Lennon is a madman, why is he being protected by the BBC? We need rid of the scum who decide what they want us to see and what they don't want us to see just so it suits their agenda.

Back