Hearts Match registrations out

Few guys on our bus started off in bronze and are now comfortably in gold by a few hundred points. They put the work in to get the reward of a few trips to St Johnstone, Livingston and Kilmarnock
I don't get that at all.They must have been at every euro away then and even that isn't possible as some were top down.I haven't travelled in Europe and am slipping down every update by roughly 15 points from gold threshold.

Didn’t expect one but the additional previous registration requirement is just complete and utter bollocks. To add criteria at this stage for these games is ridiculous.

Who makes these decisions for MyGers? Any decision which fundamentally alters things like this should surely be communicated beforehand?

What’s the points cut off for Gold now?

I don't get that at all.They must have been at every euro away then and even that isn't possible as some were top down.I haven't travelled in Europe and am slipping down every update by roughly 15 points from gold threshold.
Throwing money at all sorts of extra things for 3 years has made a huge difference, admittedly. But highlighting it has been done. They also had historic travel club points. Remember the first year of mygers included all of our European games under Gerrard, their first season tickets were in 18/19 season

Didn’t expect that but the additional previous registration requirement is just complete and utter bollocks. To add criteria at this stage for these games is ridiculous.

Who makes these decisions for MyGers? Any decision which fundamentally alters things like this should surely be communicated beforehand?
Additional criteria has been applied to certain games since 21/22

Didn’t expect one but the additional previous registration requirement is just complete and utter bollocks. To add criteria at this stage for these games is ridiculous.

This is the worst part, they just implemented it for Hibs with no warning.

These things should be communicated at the start of the season.

They have probably rewarded people with a Hearts ticket who bought tickets for games they couldn't make and gave them to their pals.

Now that is how everyone will operate, as they have told us that is our best shot at Cat A games.

Mygers@rangers.co.uk - A team of 3 who can be contacted here.

Throwing money at all sorts of extra things for 3 years has made a huge difference, admittedly. But highlighting it has been done. They also had historic travel club points. Remember the first year of mygers included all of our European games under Gerrard, their first season tickets were in 18/19 season
You said they started in bronze so the historic points would be added from the start.Others have stated attending all home games will see you move up,I think not.Must be a lot of add-ons right enough.

You said they started in bronze so the historic points would be added from the start.Others have stated attending all home games will see you move up,I think not.Must be a lot of add-ons right enough.
They did start in bronze. All home games will become the absolute bare minimum after 5 years of mygers. You’ll have thousands in bronze eventually who’ve been to all home games

Good of them to say how many tickets hearts gave them but no chance will do that for final, it is a carve up

I wonder how many have actually gone to MyGers and not been held back. If this is a title decider, how many will then go to players' family/friends?

For Tynecastle, it really should have been top down.
How interesting would a breakdown like Man Utd do from our lot. Very little club use, no supporters club allocation and a loyalty allocation to cover those at the top.

How interesting would a breakdown like Man Utd do from our lot. Very little club use, no supporters club allocation and a loyalty allocation to cover those at the top.

Always used the English teams as an argument for a top-down approach but if you look at they allocations the lowest is 1300 and the vast majority are around 3000

If we had those types of allocations, we could do away with add on points and do it purely based on games with a % left for a ballot to allow people to get on the ladder

It would be interesting if they made away games its own add on whether the same number of people that apply every week would join?

That is the level of transparency paying members should have access to.

Could do it in increments of 50 points so people understand how many members are around them
I'm sure I also read somewhere their membership scheme closed at 430,000 in January as well so not easy to monitor

Just had a gander and there’s no way we will ever have this level of transparency unfortunately.

there is absolutely no reason why not though, except the tacit admission that there is no fairness in the distribution process, be that for aways or hampden

there is absolutely no reason why not though, except the tacit admission that there is no fairness in the distribution process, be that for aways or hampden
It's bad enough on here when we are guessing never mind if we knew the truth :))

i had 4 last season 5 this season and i knew a lot had 5 last season , well done you on 7 ....... as my mate always says " its only fair if you get a ticket "
Yeah that’s true.

Checked back and I got 6 league games (inc 2 cat A) as well as St Johnstone in the cup.

Definitely no second ballots.

This happens in all tiers. Some gold on 5 others on 3.

Last year some finished on 7 others finished on 5.
Shambles of a system, should set a number for each tier, gold for example , set it at 4 , only once everyone reaches 4 , everyone gets back in the ballot , then if you get another one you don’t get another game until everyone in that tier gets to 5 , and so on, same for every tier. Don’t really know how that can’t be implemented?

Back