Hearts new signing

Hate them, hate their fans.
When we were in administration their club and supporters were as bad if not worse than the scum across the city for running their mouths about us and what sanctions we should face.
So %^*& them.
Can understand where your coming from, it’s the hypocrisy of them commenting on us like that that was laughable. If any other set of fans should know what it’s like to have your club used by a mad man it’s then

Hate them, hate their fans.
When we were in administration their club and supporters were as bad if not worse than the scum across the city for running their mouths about us and what sanctions we should face.
So %^*& them.

We weren’t all like that mate.

See where you’re coming from though. The way things are going we are going to end up in shit creek yet again, going down could kill us and that’s not an exaggeration.

This player signing excites and terrifies me all at once, obviously has some talent but why only 6 months?

Some are saying we might be worried he doesn’t do the job. I say, he’s commanding reasonable money for our setup and if we do get relegated it’s less pressure on the pockets having him on the wage bill in the championship.

See where you’re coming from though. The way things are going we are going to end up in shit creek yet again, going down could kill us and that’s not an exaggeration.

This player signing excites and terrifies me all at once, obviously has some talent but why only 6 months?

Some are saying we might be worried he doesn’t do the job. I say, he’s commanding reasonable money for our setup and if we do get relegated it’s less pressure on the pockets having him on the wage bill in the championship.
Giving him 6 months indicates to me that use aren’t sure use are staying up

I'll go out on a limb there and say if he's able to recapture his early career form/promise then he'll end up at us in the summer for a token fee. He's undoubtedly a good player, seems to have some issues...as long as he's not got a grezda like mentality and knuckles down he'll do well for them IMO.

I just got flashbacks of Velička there for some reason.

Contract terminated early at his last 2 clubs and a fairly horrific goal scoring record

Plenty other teams in the league i'd rather see go down than Hearts - hope this boy gives them the lift they need.

Just not against us.

Just a quick question. Is the avdijaj boy that they have just signed to boy we were looking at in gerrards first season?

seems a decent signing for them

No you mean Samed Yesil who played for my local club in Germany instead last season. He is back to turkey now. He played together with SG in Liverpool and was linked with Rangers.

Your lot tried to kill us, while laundering money through dodgy Lithuanian banks, so two fucks I’ve not got.
You die, you die.

Hope he lad does a turn for them against everyone bar us. I dislike hearts immensely but hope they stay up.

Don't know anything about him but they will need a few more to avoid the drop

I hope he's a basket case.. need some more entertainment coming from Hearts, they've been a soap opera all season so far..

Like previous poster has said, if he can put the winner past the tims next month, he'll have been a great signing !

Sounds like Pena for them. Used to be good and off the rails. Previous form what getting him a deal rather than current form.

A player with bags of ability who could go very far in the game , but he’s a trouble maker with a poor attitude .

A player who , on skill alone , should be nowhere near hearts or Scotland

Nope. The Morelos gesture is better. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:D

:p don't mind a wee bit of back and forth mate that's what football's for.

While I want Rangers to get 55 there's plenty of other Hearts fans who would rather see Celtic keep on winning the league so the hate will keep coming our way from the Bears.

From what I’ve read it was an issue over him refusing a Germany call-up (u-19s) because he wanted to play for Albania and was waiting on being granted citizenship. Ended up choosing Kosovo when fifa gave them recognition (I won’t pretend to know the ins and outs of the politics of these nations).

A signing is always a gamble but I’m hoping the lad can hit the ground running and inject a bit of something.

He was meant to be a prospect and lost his way a bit, was some disciplinary issues too I think. Potentially a decent signing for Hearts.

:p don't mind a wee bit of back and forth mate that's what football's for.

While I want Rangers to get 55 there's plenty of other Hearts fans who would rather see Celtic keep on winning the league so the hate will keep coming our way from the Bears.
Just remember to give your splinter group the same banter when we do 55 mate. :)

Back