Hearts only sold 17,500 for Sunday

@Greg Marshall

plenty of mygers members (with a season ticket and on cccs) will have missed out on today and get to come on here and read this.

if a game's mygers allocation is top down, there is just no justification to handing so many tickets to the buses. it's a scandal and today should be a watershed moment.
Any proof that they all came from rsc’s?

if this is the case, rsc's have even less of a need for additional tickets
When it comes to the final there won't be many passing on tickets so clubs will need the allocation for members who don't get one through MyGers. There will always be games like today when spares become available due to form, it wasn't because of RSC's getting too many tickets.

@Greg Marshall

plenty of mygers members (with a season ticket and on cccs) will have missed out on today and get to come on here and read this.

if a game's mygers allocation is top down, there is just no justification to handing so many tickets to the buses. it's a scandal and today should be a watershed moment.
After the shit show of the last couple I gave my ticket away to my mates boy who’s never been to Hampden, glad the wee man got a day to remember with his dad.

When it comes to the final there won't be many passing on tickets so clubs will need the allocation for members who don't get one through MyGers. There will always be games like today when spares become available due to form, it wasn't because of RSC's getting too many tickets.

just an absolute nonsense.
  1. need an allocation because some members either aren't on cccs or have enough points and are somehow deserving of a ticket?
  2. shitebags that won't take a ticket when we're not winning, but they will for a final?

I am a season ticket holder for years but refuse to join mygers as even if we did sign up no chance we get cup final tickets. Fed up years ago even b4 MGs going to SC games only to get knocked back for the final.
Also Hamump is a shithole stadium.
Respect to all bears who show up but it’s not for me now.

@Greg Marshall

What is Greg meant to do about it exactly?

I am a season ticket holder for years but refuse to join mygers as even if we did sign up no chance we get cup final tickets. Fed up years ago even b4 MGs going to SC games only to get knocked back for the final.
Also Hamump is a shithole stadium.
Respect to all bears who show up but it’s not for me now.
That could have been written by me! I'm in exactly the same position. :))

just an absolute nonsense.
  1. need an allocation because some members either aren't on cccs or have enough points and are somehow deserving of a ticket?
  2. shitebags that won't take a ticket when we're not winning, but they will for a final?
1. I don't think anyone is more deserving of tickets over another fan. We are all Rangers fans regardless of how many MyGers points someone has and bus tickets will still generally go to someone who has been to most of the games that season.

2. An old firm final is always going to be more in demand than a semi against Hearts. Not saying its right but its just the reality and buses won't have loads of spares for that game.

Its not as if RSC's are taking a big share of the tickets for Hampden, there will probably be double the RSC allocation that goes to club use and hospitality.

folk moaning about RSCs and tickets are failing to see the bigger picture & how crucial rangers supporters clubs are for representation of Rangers throughout Scotland, accessibility for people getting to games , spreading the word / keeping rangers relevant in many areas through the good & bad times, I’m not overly keen when people start throwing about the term Rangers Family , but certainly supporters club & the : community around them it offers for many people : affordability of getting to games , you can’t ignore that , so Rangers should do everything they can to assist the clubs / help them keep them going when the hire cost of buses : diesel etc is so high these days

Let’s not forget RSCs have been squeezed out by more tickets for hospitality / gone are the days of players being available for end of season events etc , but yet Rangers will be looking for them to take the tickets at short notice for certain games

Rangers position as biggest club in Scotland requires a healthy network and respect for the supporters clubs and all the work they do every week / charity work on behalf of themselves : rangers , good name they generate for us all.

@Greg Marshall

How do you know they are all from buses RSC allocation?

Our Club was absolutely rammed today to the point, a few of us had to take cars to get everyone there. We had no spares at all. We have been taking 2 buses to these games but, not enough tickets for that this time.

How do you know they are all from buses RSC allocation?

Our Club was absolutely rammed today to the point, a few of us had to take cars to get everyone there. We had no spares at all. We have been taking 2 buses to these games but, not enough tickets for that this time.
Same mate. All our allocation went to boys that go. Away is different as you know as I was on yours for Dingwall but that’s how all knowing each other helps and makes travel work.

RSCs take ticket for everything this idea we had them out to anyone couldn’t be further from truth

folk moaning about RSCs and tickets are failing to see the bigger picture & how crucial rangers supporters clubs are for representation of Rangers throughout Scotland, accessibility for people getting to games , spreading the word / keeping rangers relevant in many areas through the good & bad times, I’m not overly keen when people start throwing about the term Rangers Family , but certainly supporters club & the : community around them it offers for many people : affordability of getting to games , you can’t ignore that , so Rangers should do everything they can to assist the clubs / help them keep them going when the hire cost of buses : diesel etc is so high these days

Let’s not forget RSCs have been squeezed out by more tickets for hospitality / gone are the days of players being available for end of season events etc , but yet Rangers will be looking for them to take the tickets at short notice for certain games

Rangers position as biggest club in Scotland requires a healthy network and respect for the supporters clubs and all the work they do every week / charity work on behalf of themselves : rangers , good name they generate for us all.

this is like if you asked chatGPT to write a pro-RSC post. i mean ffs, should the club have to pay for your diesel now?

i will also reiterate, my argument only concerns games at hampden that are allocated through mygers on a top down basis. if losing tickets to those 4 (potential) games are enough to bankrupt your business model, then you have bigger problems.

this is like if you asked chatGPT to write a pro-RSC post. i mean ffs, should the club have to pay for your diesel now?

i will also reiterate, my argument only concerns games at hampden that are allocated through mygers on a top down basis. if losing tickets to those 4 (potential) games are enough to bankrupt your business model, then you have bigger problems.
rangers supporters clubs have thankfully been going a lot longer than ChatGPT / the internet

as for your business model chat, there is a much bigger role that supporters clubs provide , rather than a what about me me me

@Greg Marshall

I am no lover of Mygers but if a mygers member wanted to be at the game they would.

I might be in the minority but from leaving Glasgow central to ariving at Mount Florida I seen/was offered 4 tickets.

This was one of the easier Hampden games to attend if you actually wanted too.

If the mygers members you speak of put more effort in to attending games then maybe they wouldn't be so disappointed.

Bang on.

Brilliant post, mate.

An RSC is essentially a social club based around the support of the club.

I’ve lost count of the number of guys who may have fallen out of the habit of going to games (for numerous reasons) if it hadn’t been for the enjoyment of travelling on their supporters’ bus.

Our support is what it is largely because of the RSCs.

Brilliant post, mate.

I’ve lost count of the number of guys who may have fallen out of the habit of going to games (for numerous reasons) if it hadn’t been for the enjoyment of travelling on their supporters’ bus.

And RSC’s bring young folk into the club who may not have been able to travel on their own. They are the lifeblood across the country

Brilliant post, mate.

can still be the case outside of ‘top down’ games

@Greg Marshall

3 out of 4 on my F&F group (all silver) got allocated West Stand tickets, then we got allocated a further ticket on Monday for South Stand Upper.

Poor show if the club is allocating a large section of tickets to buses who can't sell them to their memebers.

3 out of 4 on my F&F group (all silver) got allocated West Stand tickets, then we got allocated a further ticket on Monday for South Stand Upper.

Poor show if the club is allocating a large section of tickets to buses who can't sell them to their memebers.

Not sure what that’s got to do with RSCs ? The ones that came available last week in South Upper were debentures.

Some of the tickets being sold will be MyGers members tickets. If someone can't make the game then a lot of people will pass that ticket to their bus to then try and fill a seat with. All of the spares being sold aren't RSC tickets.
Correct, on our bus we had 3 spares yesterday, none of which were from the RSC allocation. All were members on Mygers who decided not to go but that doesn't suit the RSC bashing argument.

Correct, on our bus we had 3 spares yesterday, none of which were from the RSC allocation. All were members on Mygers who decided not to go but that doesn't suit the RSC bashing argument.

so, rsc's could actually do without the extra allocation because there's already spares available from members that decide not to go?

Surely the issue here is the mygers members buying tickets with no intention of going ? Rather than RSCs who take them off them.

the issue is the two tier system.

mygers pits us all against each other, which is what it is. if you're going to do that though, you have to go all in with it. having a situation where over 2000 of yesterday's tickets are assigned outside of mygers to the rsc's just isn't fair to those that miss out but have made the commitment through their season ticket and cccs.

folk on the buses will have their reasons for not having a season book and i've heard all the arguments about the value they provide, that's all fine, but it's a fairness issue here.

people often say that hampden finals are the one thing mygers does right, so the sentiment of 'top down' is largely agreed as being the right way to do things. but it will only be right when the full allocation of 'general admission' tickets is distributed that way

My nephew is going to the game tomorrow He supports Dunfermline but his mate at uni is a Hearts fans so he can go along as a football tourist. Not his fault and he won't care if Hearts win or lose. I hope he has a good day out. But it just adds to my anger at the both the SFA and Hearts disdain and arrogance towards fans.

Edit. There are bound to be many bears in the Hearts end tomorrow for similar reason. Any bother in the crowd whoever 'starts it' is on the SFA
I had one for the Hearts end but managed to pick up a spare for our end outside yesterday. Ticket was soaking wet in the rain but still scanned so all worked out. I only saw one person selling tickets outside yesterday on the corner where Tesco is but that was around 1.15pm.

Last edited:
Ridiculous number of empty seats in the Hearts end today. I said at the game it looked around 3/4000 thousand. Maybe wasn't too far off with that, going by official attendance.

Also be interested to know why there was a large section of empty seats in the South Stand Lower closest to the dugouts in our end. Those seats were for hospitality run by Rangers at previous games. Anyone in there today able to confirm if that was the case today? I understand the need for hospitality but, it's quite poor that seats would just be left empty if they couldn't shift hospitality packages.
I think those were unsold Hampden hospitality/sponsors seats.

The rsc / Mygers arguments have been done to death on here but what was absolutely obvious yesterday and for a few days leading up to the game was that anyone who wanted to go yesterday could have sourced a ticket if they really wanted one.

I've personally never had so many messages before a SC semi asking if I wanted spares or if I knew anyone looking (messages from non RSC members btw), then on the walk up to the ground seen loads in the air.

The rsc / Mygers arguments have been done to death on here but what was absolutely obvious yesterday and for a few days leading up to the game was that anyone who wanted to go yesterday could have sourced a ticket if they really wanted one.

I've personally never had so many messages before a SC semi asking if I wanted spares or if I knew anyone looking (messages from non RSC members btw), then on the walk up to the ground seen loads in the air.
Keep me in mind for the final mate, I will take any spares you have.:):):)

Seems to be now.

They refused to pay for 25.

Happens for away allocation at spfl games too.
25k allocation

They wouldn't get that on a 50/50 split

As for the away games in the SPFL never knew it changed - I think Dave Cormack was talking about it to get increased allocations

Payment was to made within 14 days of game taking place from what I remember

Last edited:
Hearts are a tinpot shower with ideas above their station, based on absolutely sod all justification.

We had 4 youngsters on our bus that had obtained tickets from a local football club via the SFA.
SFA member clubs can apply for upto 8 tickets for semi finals and the final.

Two of which are complimentary and the rest paid tickets.

There'll roughly be 1000 tickets set aside for member clubs.

@Greg Marshall

Yes - my son and I missed out in group 1 due to lack of points.

It’s incredibly frustrating.

Really don’t see why My Gers isn’t used exclusively for semis / finals in place of bus allocations.

Same mate. All our allocation went to boys that go. Away is different as you know as I was on yours for Dingwall but that’s how all knowing each other helps and makes travel work.

RSCs take ticket for everything this idea we had them out to anyone couldn’t be further from truth
what normally happens is that the fans with highest attendance on the bus that haven't secured a semi final or final brief through MyGers will usually get them from their RSC , the Johnny come lately's usually all have to go hospitality

Back