Hearts sign Sean Clare

Tagsbear

He was out of contract, but they have to pay a ‘6 figure’ training compensation fee to Sheffield Wednesday.

Pretty sure there was quite a bit of hype about this guy a while back, so unsure why he’s been without a club till now.

Hearts have a decent squad now and all their signings seem to have hit the ground running.

Our game against them in a few weeks is going to be a cracker.

Would be good to see Hearts dropping points soon. They have momentum just now and their lead over is is too big to assume easily closed.

OK, I'll ask it.

Is that a birthmark on his face or a burn ?

_103453629_clare.jpg

Apparently turned down the EPL..

Aye, cos he'd much rather move his family to Scotland and earn what? £5k? A week at most in comparison to at least 3/4 times as much down there.

Lying c@nt. Hope he's shit.

Would be good to see Hearts dropping points soon. They have momentum just now and their lead over is is too big to assume easily closed.
Their next two games are home to Livingston and St. Johnstone. Be surprised if they slipped up on those two.

Aye, cos he'd much rather move his family to Scotland and earn what? £5k? A week at most in comparison to at least 3/4 times as much down there.

He's an arrogant little c**t mate, he decided he'd play hardball with Sheffield Wednesday and be greedy with trying for a new contract copying his mate George Hirst (Wednesday legend David Hirst's son), the chairman stood his ground with the pair of them, Hirst's at a Belgian club owned by the Leicester City owners to avoid paying SWFC compensation and Clare was on trial at Swansea but they didnt want him, plus some bullshit about Spurs wanting him, he moaned on about wanting to move back home to London and ended up at hearts when no one wanted him.

He is basically a youth development player who had 1 good game for The Wednesday and turned into bertie big bollax, he's that arrogant he even gives himself the hashtag #flair on twitter...

Looks like an evil bassa in that photo, if he's a proddy the Scottish Opus Dei refs will have him marked.

Their next two games are home to Livingston and St. Johnstone. Be surprised if they slipped up on those two.

They had a dream start from the "computer"

Accies, Killie, Motherwell, St Mirren and now St Johnstone and Livingston.

The only genuinely difficult fixture they've faced has been a home fixture v Paedo FC.

Between 7th Oct and 3rd Nov they face us and the scum away, sheep and HIV's at home, dundee away being their other fixture in that run of matches. That'll see them shipping points, or running away with the title, if they won them all.

I know what I'd be betting on

Know nothing about him, like most of Hearts signings, but their start to the league has been impressive to be fair to them.

The only genuinely difficult fixture they've faced has been a home fixture v Paedo FC.

Between 7th Oct and 3rd Nov they face us and the scum away, sheep and HIV's at home, dundee away being their other fixture in that run of matches. That'll see them shipping points, or running away with the title, if they won them all.

From those October fixtures they will win their home's and beat Dundee.

He's an arrogant little c**t mate, he decided he'd play hardball with Sheffield Wednesday and be greedy with trying for a new contract copying his mate George Hirst (Wednesday legend David Hirst's son), the chairman stood his ground with the pair of them, Hirst's at a Belgian club owned by the Leicester City owners to avoid paying SWFC compensation and Clare was on trial at Swansea but they didnt want him, plus some bullshit about Spurs wanting him, he moaned on about wanting to move back home to London and ended up at hearts when no one wanted him.

He is basically a youth development player who had 1 good game for The Wednesday and turned into bertie big bollax, he's that arrogant he even gives himself the hashtag #flair on twitter...

NAAATURRRE BOY........

giphy.gif

Listen let’s be clear.....if we can’t win 55 this season then I would certainly accept Hearts lifting the Title.....the poets and the sheep would have a feckin’ meltdown!! While we’d just be partying about them failing at 7!! Brenda would be off....the French lads too ......the house of paeds would come crashing down!

They've had a good start, but you're right their real challenge is still to come.

If we focus on our own game with them, as win our next 3 league games our situation looks much better.

Celtic vs Hearts then becomes win win for us as it stands. A draw there would be perfect.

TBF, they got 3 points at fir park and we didn’t. They also hammered st boo and that other lot couldn’t get a goal against them.. maybe they’re due a wee bit credit
Makes the league a wee bit more interesting
Can see a lot of points been dropped by the top 5/6 this year

They've seen off Killie Motherwell and Celtic, I think thats pretty good going to be honest.

They won't be dealing with Europe so will have extra preparation for games that neither us or them have.

Not saying they'll last the pace, but they've built a bit of momentum, hopefully we can put a stop to it in a couple of weeks.

I’m enjoying a strong hearts side. The league needs this. mentally challengeds have had to win a league when not one of us,hearts, Aberdeen or hibs have been particularly strong. It’s good it puts pressure on them and us to perform and any good rangers side thrives on that pressure....the mentally challengeds do not.

It's the 'Craigy L.' effect mate.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good for the league. Personally, I'm happy for Hearts to keep winning (as long as it's not against us). I'd rather have another team pushing them if we don't stop them this season, than just us.

No reason why, on their day, Hearts shouldn't beat all of the teams in the league outwith us and them. Having said that, we are only 5 games in and it's a long season - their squad's not as big as ours or theirs.

I’m enjoying a strong hearts side. The league needs this. mentally challengeds have had to win a league when not one of us,hearts, Aberdeen or hibs have been particularly strong. It’s good it puts pressure on them and us to perform and any good rangers side thrives on that pressure....the mentally challengeds do not.

It's also good that the other strongest team in the league is one who won't lie down to them.

Before we've lost points to Hibs or Aberdeen and you know they're going to go to parkhead and offer nothing.

Hearts however will be definitely up for playing them.

He’s apparently a good player but an arrogant twat.
Could be a really good signing for Hearts, good for the league to be stronger as a result!

Good for the league. Personally, I'm happy for Hearts to keep winning (as long as it's not against us). I'd rather have another team pushing them if we don't stop them this season, than just us.

No reason why, on their day, Hearts shouldn't beat all of the teams in the league outwith us and them. Having said that, we are only 5 games in and it's a long season - their squad's not as big as ours or theirs.

Their squad could be the biggest in the league.

It's whether they have the back up quality or not. Their first 11 looks pretty strong.

Found it interesting that someone who was only good enough to play 5 games in the Championship foe Wednesday, was somehow attracting EPL interest. An unlikely scenario at a guess.

Back