Hearts talking with norwich regarding naisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if we are not taking him.

Then hopefully they just have him on loan, he gets his fitness up and we get good look to see if still up to it.

Then if he shows he still has it, he comes to us on a free in the summer. ;)

SSN are saying we are also considering a bid. Probably just making it up as they go along 're our interest, then it'll be reported as "Hearts beat Rangers to Naismith" even though we've never shown any real interest.

I love how people are devastated we look like not signing a player who hasn’t played in 6 months.

this one will come back to bite us on the arse

whoever is putting the blockers on this needs there head looked at

especially if rumours are true he would play till the end of the season for free

I would take him back on £5k a week as long as there was a clause his contract ended if he got any injury.

I would then sell season tickets for our training sessions to attend in person and online.

I would then instruct every player we have to kick him up and down the training pitch every session.

Our treatment table doesn't need new friends.

32 appearancs since 2016 - no thanks.

hearts are welcome to him , there will be a meltdown from some no doibt when he scores a few times but in the long run it isnt the way forward adding to his behaviour I am happy we arent keen

If Naismith would consider going to Killie or Hearts he's pretty much admitting he's finished and thats not the type of player we need.

TBF if not for a Morelos a Kenny combo 2nd half his free kick at Tynecastle beats us. First game at Ibrox him compacting with their Right back stumped us.

What are you on about?!

If we hadn’t scored more than them, they would have won? What, like every other game of football ever played then?

Ridiculous thing to post.

What are you on about?!

If we hadn’t scored more than them, they would have won? What, like every other game of football ever played then?

Lafferty scored against us we looked down and out until the leveler we came to life. Saying Lafferty hasn't bitten us is therefore not true his goal put us in a difficult situation we were lucky that day to get out of. 0-0 at Ibrox he again was key with his covering LB killing supply from Tav and Candeias so aye ultimately Laffery likely has bitten us and could have been worse.

Lafferty scored against us we looked down and out until the leveler we came to life. Saying Lafferty hasn't bitten us is therefore not true his goal put us in a difficult situation

sorry this is just crazy they scored then we scored 3 and won the game end of that is not biting us, so we should have signed him to prevent a goal which cost us 0 points

What are you on about?!

I couldnt work out if it was just me who thought that had to read it a few times

Lafferty scored against us we looked down and out until the leveler we came to life. Saying Lafferty hasn't bitten us is therefore not true his goal put us in a difficult situation we were lucky that day to get out of. 0-0 at Ibrox he again was key with his covering LB killing supply from Tav and Candeias so aye ultimately Laffery likely has bitten us and could have been worse.

Yip; our goal difference would be +17, if he hadn't scored that goal.

Again, nonsense.

We scored more and won the game. I’m trying, but I’m failing to see how Lafferty has come back to bite us in a game we won easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back