Hearts/Thistle court case outcome - BBC summary

Very important part in the judges summary.

The proceedings are "sisted". Not stopped, no one has won , as the BBC suggest. But sisted pending arbitration. He is basically saying if you cant sort it out with the SFA, come back to me.

Very important part in the judges summary.

The proceedings are "sisted". Not stopped, no one has won , as the BBC suggest. But sisted pending arbitration. He is basically saying if you cant sort it out with the SFA, come back to me.

The SFA will have good reason to be squeaky clean. They won't want to give anyone an excuse to go back to the CoS. All the more reason to settle out of court and there is now time to force through reconstruction.

There is a lack of clarity surrounding what documents have been sought by Hearts and Partick.
The cynic in me doesn't believe it will be what was sought as part of our dossier to highlight corruption. It's likely just the bare minimum to overrule the vote; either as invalid: due to the Dundee vote, or the information being withheld that was critical to assessing how to vote.
I don't think the course of action that Hearts and Partick are taking will help our cause in any way.

I really am appalled that a national broadcaster can just out and out lie to the public. In what way have Hearts and Partick lost? Arbitration is the next step in the process.

Back