Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

Unless he’s injured I’m surprised that Lowry isn’t playing or even on the bench. Looks ominous for his future at Rangers.

No Borna or Lundstram, a sight for sore eyes.

Some minutes in Sima, Ridvan and Sterling legs before next week.

Reactions: TQ3
I’m convinced we are now too careful with players returning from injury. It’s understandable given the luck we’ve had with injuries and there’s no point risking anyone in a dead rubber like today but I’ll be really disappointed if Ridvan, Sima and Sterling aren’t fit enough to start next week.

Would be nice to finish another shite league campaign with a win.
Main thing though is to get it over and done with, with no new injuries and no red cards from celtics men in the middle.

Really surprised we've gone as strong as this, had expected more B team players featuring and quite a few of those starting to be in the stand.

This might be a meaningless game to some but my nerves are beginning to kick in with half an hour to go before kick off.
Mon the Gers, give us a nice comfortable last game of season.

Fact we don't even have any other strikers who could share some of the load with Dessers today is a sign of how bad the recruitment has been and how unlucky we've been this season.

This might be a meaningless game to some but my nerves are beginning to kick in with half an hour to go before kick off.
Mon the Gers, give us a nice comfortable last game of season.
My nerves are about injuries rather than caring what the score is.

Ridvan was allowed 60 mins by club Doc last week, This week it's 30. Does that mean he has had a set back or just precautionary

Need to hope Dessers doesn’t get anything today.

I was worried on Tuesday, he signalled to the bench and looked like he’d had a niggle or something.

I’m convinced we are now too careful with players returning from injury. It’s understandable given the luck we’ve had with injuries and there’s no point risking anyone in a dead rubber like today but I’ll be really disappointed if Ridvan, Sima and Sterling aren’t fit enough to start next week.
We need all three badly next week. Worrying that they can only play a few minutes after short spells out with their recent injuries.

It is concerning that Balogun and Souttar have not made the bench, Sima is only fit enough for 10 minutes.

Difficult to see them starting next week

If Ryan Jack is anywhere near fit our chances for next week will improve. Different class to Lundstram.
It's difficult to see how he can be match fit though :(
History with Jack shows if he comes on today he will be injured for next week

Our injury list today sums up our season sadly.

Still, hoping for a good performance and build some confidence before next week

Unless he’s injured I’m surprised that Lowry isn’t playing or even on the bench. Looks ominous for his future at Rangers.
I think he was finished before going to Hearts and there was a full stop added when they sent him back.

Back