Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

Just realised we're not on TV. Sake.

Bit of a weird one. It may be a dead rubber, but surely it would make more commercial sense for Sky to show our game and the game from the piggery, rather than just the latter?

This might be a meaningless game to some but my nerves are beginning to kick in with half an hour to go before kick off.
Mon the Gers, give us a nice comfortable last game of season.
And get a team sorted out for next week, mate

Good win today please Rangers.
Then onto the Final next week.
I will be happy to see this season end.

It is concerning that Balogun and Souttar have not made the bench, Sima is only fit enough for 10 minutes.

Difficult to see them starting next week

meaningless game today, so no point being on the bench as others can get a run out

Just realised we're not on TV. Sake.

Bit of a weird one. It may be a dead rubber, but surely it would make more commercial sense for Sky to show our game and the game from the piggery, rather than just the latter?
Sky have made their choice based on the game that matters more which is theirs due to the trophy been presented yet again to them

If it was the other way around their final game won't shown either

Hopefully a wee tidy win today, team gelling well for next week and the scum to get a few key injuries would be perfect.

Sky have made their based on the game that matters more which is theirs due to the trophy been presented yet again to them

Sky are entitled to show both games though, yet are choosing only to show one.

My point was that even though our game has nothing tangible riding on it, there would have been lots of Rangers supporters across the UK who would still have watched it, meaning Sky could have shown both matches and had Rangers and Celtic fans watching their clubs' respective games, thus making more money from advertising during commercial breaks.

As it is, they're showing the same match on two channels.

Sky have made their choice based on the game that matters more which is theirs due to the trophy been presented yet again to them

Or more likely the team their whole editorial department cream themselves over on a weekly basis

Joking of course :cool:

Why is Clement risking Butland? It's a kick in the balls to young mccrorie not even playing him in a dead rubber match. Why would he risk Butland before the Scottish Cup final. Don't understand that at all

Sky are entitled to show both games though, yet are choosing only to show one.

My point was that even though our game has nothing tangible riding on it, there would have been lots of Rangers supporters across the UK who would still have watched it, meaning Sky could have shown both matches and had Rangers and Celtic fans watching their clubs' respective games, thus making more money from advertising during commercial breaks.

As it is, they're showing the same match on two channels.
Understand that but it just the way it they haven't even fulfilled the quota of upto 48 games they have

As for the showing the same match on 2 channels they always do that odd time they haven't

Don't know what to expect here, some of our players favourite situation for better performances, nothing matters kick about. Don't be filled by strong showing before they cower again in 7 days.

Would liked to have seen McKinnon start but can’t complain with the team, pleased for Fraser getting his first start.
I would say you can complain.
What will we learn from playing Wright - again!!
Really the manager seems to have a huge blind spot when it comes to this player and I would certainly like to see McKInnon play ahead of him

There’s issues with audio at Hearts end hence no commentary . Hearts TV is the same

Back