Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

We're so chaotic, no one seems to expect passes or how the player in front or next to them is going to react, that Cantwell header down to noone following up was a perfect case in point of how we don't seem to have any structure or understanding.
Cantwell out of position there needs more game inteligece

You carry on defending losers mate

He’s utterly hopeless in transition these days, refuses to even attempt to run back

He wasn't out of position you plank. He's an attacking full back and when we have possession he's meant to be on the flank. It's not Tav's fault Cantwell idiotically gave the ball away.

It was one pass through and a goal. Prime Usian Bolt wouldn't have gotten back in time.

a misplaced pass in their half shouldn't allow 1 pass through to concede a goal. yes bad pass from cantwell but our shape at the back needs to be better. seen this too many times.
Devlin 7/2 with pp to be booked surely a certainty

I downloaded the new fifa playstation game yhe othet day. Hadnt played it in years and played my first game and could figure out how to defend and tackle. This game is like watching me playing fifa.

Very true
Although some on here will still disagree with you.
It has gone so far now and is so deeply entrenched in our game that it really is difficult to change. I heard even young up and coming refs who are not in the top league yet are being groomed by them from a certain background. It will take a long time for change and I am not sure what our club can do to rid our game of this corruption and cheating.
Yup, We already have a few that appear to have been cherry picked from specific backgrounds.we now have collum promoted to head of referees so you'd imagine that it will only get worse. Not really sure what we can do either , it only seems to be us that are interested in challenging it.

I’m not sure what incident you’re referring to.

For what it’s worth I am suggesting it’s all underhand.

Giving St Mirren a penalty at Torbett Towers when it counts for nothing, but will be conviniently used to shut down debate around how many penalties they’ve had awarded against them there
Why not give us a penalty today in a nothing game to even itself further?

Pre-season - lets try giving Tav a break on set piece duty and see what the rest of the squad has to offer.

He wasn't out of position you plank. He's an attacking full back and when we have possession he's meant to be on the flank. It's not Tav's fault Cantwell idiotically gave the ball away.

It was one pass through and a goal. Prime Usian Bolt wouldn't have gotten back in time.
The right hand side of our defence (king & Tavernier) has been a disgrace in this game.

He’s offered absolutely nothing going forward and as others have pointed out, he actually isn’t attacking in wider spaces as Clement is deploying him in an inverted role.

We would have won the title had we signed Shankland in January.

No doubt in my mind.
100% we would have won the league if we signed Shankland in January. Even if we payed £5m for him it would have been well worth it, and payed off in the 6 months with the financial rewards of winning the league.

Back