Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

100% we would have won the league if we signed Shankland in January. Even if we payed £5m for him it would have been well worth it, and payed off in the 6 months with the financial rewards of winning the league.
No there's lots of good young strikers out there dontcha know

Tav wasn’t at fault for the goal, But his positioning both attacking and defending is horrendous, He doesn’t play inverted full back, he literally gets a free role. And that’s obviously on the manager
I've stuck up for the guy time and time again, and like him, but his times up, he's been bloody awful again. Looks like his legs have gone.

Forgive me its sunny and ive missed minutes here and there on the phone with the glare.

I see James Tavernier who isnt a number 10 ending up in number 10 positions, tight and unable to provide anything.

Its a nonsense. Whatever it is.
He wasn't in the number 10 position when he passed the ball directly into the middle of park to a hearts player. You are clutching at straws.

He is a massive problem that needs removed from our club.

Tom Miller wondering why the Hearts goal wasn't offside ! Vargas (who never was near the ball) was offside !

I don't think there are many left in our support who are making excuses for tav.

He is finished and the majority are sick of him.
Nah, he’s still got that core group who refuse to accept reality and just run around throwing personal insults at anyone that has the audacity to have more concern for the club itself than the wing back’s personal accolades.

Part of the reason for those stats is that those players are trying riskier passes, rather than taking the safe option.
I would accept that apart from Cantwell’s is 84 & Diomande’s is 91

Passing to a teammate is a minimum requirement.

Honestly don’t think anyone’s done themselves favours today except McCausland who’s looked positive.

Young Fraser started well but toiled last 10-15 of that half.

It’s completely unacceptable. Got strikers who miss too many chances. And defenders who make brain farts regularly
Its our attack which puts our defence under pressure.

We should be a couple of goals in front. They have had 1 shot on target and we have had 5.

As per usual, our shape and organisation and discipline within our "shape" is terrible.

It continues to be like this week after week.

THAT is on Clement.

phew you're back was a bit worried after you went awfully quiet after the 2nd half against Dundee when we started playing well and scoring a few goals

Wide open.

The defensive structure is absolutely crap

I’d say our entire structure leaves us way too open.

When shite like Dundee and St Mirren can play right through you with ease there should be concerns, but the way in which the mentally challengeds played out from our press (no laughing at the back) so easily, and repeatedly found space in attacking areas between the full backs, centre backs and midfielders was truly frightening.

Reactions: SDF
Some terrible non-finishing from Dessers.
Has to also be said that I wish that Wright & Raskin would shoot first time when at the edge of the box.

A good finish from Shankland for their goal but you sometimes wonder why we have so many players so far forward, especially our "full" backs.

We were denied a clear penalty.
Our Club needs to start highlighting all of these incidents, otherwise we'll continue to get nothing.

I'm sick of the cheating, mate, but I've exhausted myself posting about it.

The club have now just accepted this situation.

I would accept that apart from Cantwell’s is 84 & Diomande’s is 91

Passing to a teammate is a minimum requirement.

Honestly don’t think anyone’s done themselves favours today except McCausland who’s looked positive.

Young Fraser started well but toiled last 10-15 of that half.
I think the fact that crosses are part of it as well. We are useless in the air.

We don't have to. Being better than Dessers and a Rangers fan doesn't make him the best we can get.

We should have signed him the summer, we should have signed him in January. We absolutely fucked it. Dessers cannot play football, one of the few strikers I’ve ever seen who has a negative impact on those around him and the team.

Forgive me its sunny and ive missed minutes here and there on the phone with the glare.

I see James Tavernier who isnt a number 10 ending up in number 10 positions, tight and unable to provide anything.

Its a nonsense. Whatever it is.
We have had years of Tav scoring the same goal coming in from wide at the back post. Never see it anymore as its clear the full backs are being told to invert and run into midfield.

People will blame the player but for me that's on the manager asking someone to play a position and tactic that doesn't suit them.

You’ve just asked the same question again so I can only give the same answer - perhaps they don’t have to hide it against Rangers.

I get that you always like to champion the rest of the league.

You think it’s refereed fairly. You think vast swathes of Hampden being empty is better than giving RangersI more than 50%.

But if you seriously don’t think Celtic are chief beneficiaries of officiating in this country then there’s not much else I can add.

You’ve just asked the same question again so I can only give the same answer - perhaps they don’t have to hide it against Rangers.

I get that you always like to champion the rest of the league.

You think it’s refereed fairly. You think vast swathes of Hampden being empty is better than giving Rangers more than 50%.

But if you seriously don’t think Celtic are chief beneficiaries of officiating in this country then there’s not much else I can add.
I don't think it's refed fairly to be honest, I don't blame a papal conspiracy costing us the league though. It doesnt make sense saying St Mirren got a penalty to make the stats look better against the bheasts yet we don't get a clear penalty in a nothing game. I think there's a fine line somewhere between decisions given for them/against us and this conspiracy thing is crazy, many have said on this thread we will get a straight red card today to hinder us next week. Ill delete my account if we get a player unfairly sent off today.

Okay, I was a fan originally of Cantwell's play. Now? I can see why Clement is not enamoured with the quality and consistency we are getting from him. He loses the ball and he stands there with his fecking arms out looking for the ref to give a foul. Just win the fecking ball back! It's what the manager was speaking about in the last game. They failed to work off the ball and were looking for fouls in the first half of that game. Same today.
If he was half the player he thinks he is then he would be world class.

You would think some of the players would be playing to claim a place in the final next week

But this is the same bunch of imposters who we're talking about here

One again the defence stands side by side. Both CBs should be one deeper that the other and do not allow an attacker to run through both at once. We need a decent coaching team as we have lost about a dozen goals with the same wrong formation.
We get lots of play outside their box but again no coaching as to how to break then down.
Other than getting injured what do we do at training.

Our 2 centre backs today, miles off the standard required, Tav having yet another poor game, young fraser cant really criticise. Only Diomande showing anything in midfield and not a lot happening with our front 3. Granted qe have a number of injuries but by god 95% of pur playing staff are miles off the standard required

My biggest concern over the last fews weeks is although it is very obvious that a number of our players are not up to it and need replaced, we are also badly set up under Clement.

Hopefully that changes when he gets his own players but I’m not so sure it will

Back