Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

There has never been more of a non-brainer of a signing than us signing Shankland this summer.

Player of the year, top scorer in the league, rangers fan, scores against better teams frequently.

I don't even care if Clement says he doesn't want him, the board should just say tough and sign him.

If Clement objects, just sack him as it's clear he is fucking stupid.

I've stuck up for the guy time and time again, and like him, but his times up, he's been bloody awful again. Looks like his legs have gone.
It's the most obvius thing on this pitch, that Tav's ;egs have gone.
I wonder if that's why he's been given such a "roving" role --- because he's no longer even trying at RB ?

My biggest concern over the last fews weeks is although it is very obvious that a number of our players are not up to it and need replaced, we are also badly set up under Clement.

Hopefully that changes when he gets his own players but I’m not so sure it will
100%

Mate, we're just trying to get a team on the park at the minute.

It's been square pegs in round holes for weeks now. A style of play is immaterial at that stage.
Not sure I agree. The past few weeks yes. There has been 6 months to get a playing structure in place.

Why is our right back, as you say, charging through the middle of the park? As soon as we lose possession he’s miles away and never getting back.

Absolutely ridiculous.
We are absolutely all over the place - I don’t care that it’s a dead rubber, is it too much to expect players to show some pride in the jersey.

Touch & control around their box is dire.

For me, Diomande is failing to convince he’s worth £5m - seriously, when is he going to show it?

Raskin, Wright, Cantwell - ordinary so far.

There has never been more of a non-brainer of a signing than us signing Shankland this summer.

Player of the year, top scorer in the league, rangers fan, scores against better teams frequently.

I don't even care if Clement says he doesn't want him, the board should just say tough and sign him.

You do know thats not how football works and I thought your take on the whole gender debate yesterday was a wild take ;)

He is a massive problem that needs removed from our club.
With all due respect

James Tavernier has made defensive mistakes with square balls across the face of our goal for years.

The massive problem is deliberately telling our star overlapping fullback that got in UEFAs team of the season for how well he does it, that he’s now to be Ianis Hagi.

It is utterly bizarre behaviour from the manager.

Not quite Michael O’Halloran at sweeper against Motherwell nuts, but its bad.

Cantwell holding onto the ball too long and looking for a foul every time he loses it is doing my head in. His slack pass that lead to the goal was total carelessness.

There’s a place in a Scottish Cup Final to play for mate.
The team next weekend won’t be chosen on a performance in a dead rubber mate

These end of season games are all the same when there’s nothing in the entire top 6 to play for on the final day

Can't wait to see the back of these seriel losers and underachievers.

Huge rebuild and summer transfer window coming up for us as a club....how many times have we said that! o_O

My biggest concern over the last fews weeks is although it is very obvious that a number of our players are not up to it and need replaced, we are also badly set up under Clement.

Hopefully that changes when he gets his own players but I’m not so sure it will
He'll need to be more flexible. Either he can't be or won't but I don't see him being here by Christmas.

Looking at the half time stats every shot on target in the SPL today has been a goal. The only goalie who has made a save is Clark against us, and he has made 5. Weird little stat.

Not even sure why I'm watching this shit. At least pre-season had the excited anticipation (FFS) of seeing what Dessers, Lammers and Danilo were going to be like.

Exposure to the sun isn't for everyone

We are absolutely all over the place - I don’t care that it’s a dead rubber, is it too much to expect players to show some pride in the jersey.

Touch & control around their box is dire.

For me, Diomande is failing to convince he’s worth £5m - seriously, when is he going to show it?

Raskin, Wright, Cantwell - ordinary so far.
Er. Wright is ordinary.

Two handed shove on a player never getting the ball......free-kick. Yet not a pen the other night?

Back