Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

The team next weekend won’t be chosen on a performance in a dead rubber mate

These end of season games are all the same when there’s nothing in the entire top 6 to play for on the final day
You don’t think the manager is watching the effort and performance of each player here with one eye on the final?

If he isn’t I’d be worried.

Unless Clement rips this team apart in the summer then he will be out of a job next year.
Then we move back the way again. If no one is willing to give him time then the cycle will just carry on.

Once again, we can't buy our way out of it this time and the Murray statement about them spending a fiver to our tenner has went full circle. If we are in a bidding war with them for a quality player, they will beat us hands down.

The one season manger has proved to be a complete failure which has not given the club any stability whatsoever. Keep on this road and we'll have another fight to stop 10 in a row.

You don’t think the manager is watching the effort and performance of each player here with one eye on the final?

If he isn’t I’d be worried.
I’m positive he’s not, going through the motions was fully expected today

Those coming on getting minutes now will start regardless (except Dowell)

His goal per chance rate is atrocious.
I agreed with the poster’s point we can’t go into next season with him as he ain’t good enough to be our main striker.
Hopefully we’ll get an upgrade on that position.. But I would still like see an improvement in our midfield rather than just lumping it into the penalty box.

Back