Hearts v Rangers in Wroclaw - Advice

Ss87

Morning, I am in Wroclaw (Poland) on a stag do with a lot of other Rangers fans. We are trying to find somewhere to watch the game against Hearts today.

We noticed there is a sports bar called Winners but it isn’t open until late afternoon. Anyone know of any other places that might either show it on sports channels or at very least allow us to mirror it from phone. I have Rangers TV subscription.

Went a few year back, sorry I can’t be more specific but on the tram to the new football stadium there were a few bars en route that may be some use, like betting bars really. You’ll see them from the tram just on the side of the tracks. Long shot that mind.

Wroclaw a bit of a weird place to pick for a stag tbh.

Been a couple of times but can’t think of anywhere OP, sorry

Morning, I am in Wroclaw (Poland) on a stag do with a lot of other Rangers fans. We are trying to find somewhere to watch the game against Hearts today.

We noticed there is a sports bar called Winners but it isn’t open until late afternoon. Anyone know of any other places that might either show it on sports channels or at very least allow us to mirror it from phone. I have Rangers TV subscription.

Possibly the Irish bar Pub Guiness? Opens at 12 i think

Back